My '05 Mustang GT

W

Wicked Game

I'm new to S197Forum, but I recognize a few screen names. I've attached a few pics of my daily driver. So far, no track times -- hopefully, soon.

p8140011fi1.jpg

p8140001sr9.jpg

p8140030cf9.jpg

p8140050ts1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Welcome (again)!! :bigbeer:

I've always liked the blue on white... I was "this" close to getting that combo when I bought mine. And we need more details on your mods (plus a sig would be nice).

W

Wicked Game

Welcome (again)!! :bigbeer:

I've always liked the blue on white... I was "this" close to getting that combo when I bought mine. And we need more details on your mods (plus a sig would be nice).

Thanks, Don. I hope you get happy with your car's performance, again. I hope it's something as simple as a loose plug or two.

W

Wicked Game

Oh, and thanks to everyone for the welcome to these forums.:beer:

W

Wicked Game

Welcome. Nice to see another Procharger. Mostly twinscrews here.

I never thought I'd see the day where a centrifugal supercharged Mustang constitutes being different. LOL! Unless you're unhappy with your P-1SC, I wouldn't worry too much.

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Whats up man, welcome to the site. I was wondering when you were gunna come around.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd see the day where a centrifugal supercharged Mustang constitutes being different. LOL! Unless you're unhappy with your P-1SC, I wouldn't worry too much.

No worries. I love the Procharger. It just seems the majority are running twin screws.

W

Wicked Game

Whats up man, welcome to the site. I was wondering when you were gunna come around.

Apparently, this site will let just anybody join. Good to see you here. I just found out about this site -- member TGJ put up a link on one of the other sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Wicked! Great looking ride you've got there. I too love the White/Blue combo!

Where's Lostsoul to toot the Procharger horn on this one?!?!?

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I'm one of the few people here who is N/A but I'm sure learning alot if I ever go FI.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back