MY 2011 GT/CS build. named (Jack)

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
I've always been an import guy, coming from Honda's and Evo's. I've owned a few (Real Cars) 383 s-10, and 1993 Teal Cobra. So I was getting the bug to build another big motor car. (Big to me. lol)
Bought this thing at the end of last summer. Not really wanting to dump a lot of time and money into. So for now, I'm saying I'm really close to being done with this thing for a while.

This is the day I got it, Bought it at Bill Collin's Ford in Louisville Ky. It had around 11,8xx miles on it. No flaws or nothing so I knew it had been a easy 11k. Only mod it had was window tint.

2011-10-05_19-05-28_921.jpg

I can't stand rolling around stock, so within the first week of owning it. I ordered a C/F JLT intake, Stainless Works O/R x, Ford Racing drop spring, GT500 muffler's, 6000k hid's (Headlights and fogs), and a Canned BBR tune.

2011-10-16_19-40-27_968.jpg

101611222642.jpg

Too finish the exterior. (At least I thought) I got the coyote badge, and pulled the ugly HORSESH*T off of the grille. lol

2011-10-14_22-26-43_257.jpg

I took it to clay city for the shootout, for some baseline runs to see what I could do in it.
Ended up staying the exit before Lexington the night before. Got some breakfast with the G.F. before we left for the track. So why not take a pic???

2011-10-23_07-00-21_403.jpg

The car ended up running a 12.51. Got a 1.9 60" with no spin at all. Dropping the RAGING PONIES lose at 1,500 rpm on the stock 19" tires. It wanted jump around like a BUCKING BRONCO in 2nd and 3rd. So me not being the COWBOY I wish I was, I kept letting out of it a little bit.

Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKt6m-Z7-Ig

After that I realized I had to do something to TAME THIS PONY. So I ordered some 15x8 prostar replica's

2011-10-31_11-01-58_809.jpg

After that it was on hold for the winter, so I cold play with my little Honda toys for a while. After one of Orangesrt2005's youtube video's got posted on my wall a couple weeks ago on the book of face.(One of my goals is to be in one of his masterpiece videos) I figured I'd better get (Jack) SADDLED UP and ready for summer.

So I put some style on the CLYDESDALE. Put a Saleen Grille, and some SVO Drift wheels on it. 19x9's

JackWheels005.jpg

matt020.jpg

matt017.jpg

matt019.jpg

(Please look over the parklight's being out, There also in the process of being spray tinted)

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
But a PONY can't PLAY IN A RODEO a little GALLOP. I knew intake and exhaust wasn't enough. So I added a NX Powershot kit. I wanted to hide it. Painted all the solenoids black, and hide them under the engine cover. So it would be easier for my COYOTE to sneak up on it's prey. So here's some pics

matt002-1.jpg

matt001-1.jpg

matt003-1.jpg

This is how it looks with the engine cover on. Look over the white wire, I still gotta steal some tach signal

matt004-1.jpg

matt007-1.jpg

matt010-1.jpg

I'm always going to the gym, (JOCKEY'S can't be fat) so I put my bottle in my gym bag.

matt015.jpg

All the switches is on a Nitrous Outlet panel in the console(Haven't got pics). Installed a Roush vent pod with a pressure gauge.

matt012.jpg

Also I got some 275-15 E.T. Streets for my 15's. I've still gotta Plati-dip the inner's of them black.
I called Mr. Lee Blankenship for an appointment to be tuned on the 25th of this month. Gotta put some Brisk racing plugs in it. Hook up my signal wire. and decide on how big of a shot I should go with. I'm contemplating doing a 93-N.A. tune, 93-150 shot tune, and a 109-175 shot tune. As I said 4 months ago. I think I'm done with it for now!!

Hopefully will have some Dyno #'s and times soon!

Last edited:

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. I like how you are trying to hide the juice by painting it black....nice touch. But what's with all the weird horse references lol. Good luck.

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
Very nice. I like how you are trying to hide the juice by painting it black....nice touch. But what's with all the weird horse references lol. Good luck.
Thank ya sir, and that's just a little Honda ricer humor. Sorry lol

bizaarhatch

Reaction score
I sure hope I can make it some this year. Ill try to keep an eye out for when they are on kyhp

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
They run April through October 4th Friday and Saturday of every month. Local guys meet on Friday and then everybody meets on Saturday for fun

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back