My 3 bikes. Old and new.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
First one my parents actually got for me about 10 years ago (Actually, next Friday will be 10 years exactly. lol.) and just can't let go of it cause I really do appreciate it and still get on it every now and again. It doesn't have anything really that stands out from the others (parts wise) but it has sentimental value I guess you could say. :thumb:

DSC00204.jpg

I had another Giant BMX bike that I bought from a friend three years ago but I lost that one at an internship I had two summers ago. I left for school and didn't come back for it for a few months and no one had seen it. :tdown: Anyways, on to the next one.

This one is the GT. It was alright, really really strong and durable. I threw that thing, took it apart numerous times for cleaning or changing out parts and learned a lot from this one to get to my final build. Only bad thing was that it was pretty heavy, weighing around 30 lbs or so.

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

And this is when I got the new frame..

DSC00207.jpg

I was going to transfer parts, but in the long run it would be smarter and easier to just get new stuff for the new frame and instead of having too many extra parts laying around, I'd rather just have another bike. So I left the GT alone and got to work on the new Hoffman.

After like 3 months of just bike research, I came up with the exact list of parts for my height that I wanted.

Parts list reads just like it would on a bike check from another forum. lol.

Hoffman B-Rad frame 21.1" TT
Aaron Ross Space Bar
Aaron Ross grips
Hoffman hollow stem
We The People headset
Fit Blade Lite fork
Stolen wheels 36 H
Snafu Sterly front tire 100 psi
Fit BB
Fit cranks
Fit PC plastic pedals
Stolen Shackle chain
Hoffman Dinky 25T sprocket
9T Driver
KHE Street rear tire 120 psi
GT seat & post
No breaks yet, but they'll be here in about 2-3 weeks.

Getting sooner than the break set up lol.
Fit pivotal seat post
Hoffman B-rad seat
Simple wheel slammers 2.5mm

I have pics of everything separated but photobucket is being a homosexual so I'll just make do with these. Oh and I have bad scratch on the handlebars that you proly can't see, but it wasn't from riding. I was getting ready to put the bike up and didn't realize how light this one was compared to my old one, so when I picked it up, I accidentally threw it about 4 feet. lol. This one weighs about 19 or 20 lbs. :omfg:

414ce08a.jpg

47b150bf.jpg

584a0eae.jpg

57790481.jpg

2a6953a6.jpg

1e6fd253.jpg

It's tons of fun and since I still have another year of school left might as well do something I love that's really bad ass until I can get a faster car. haha. Thanks for looking everyone! :beer:

Now that I look at it, I need some better pics though. I suck with pic taking. lol.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Hoffman FTMFW! i loved my old condor. i need to get back into it.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hoffman FTMFW! i loved my old condor. i need to get back into it.

Dude, it wasn't until after you mentioned hoffman that I started looking into what kind of frames they are making now, and when I saw they picked up the guy in the video below to sponsor, I knew they were back to making good stuff so I picked up this frame a few months back! :beer:

and here's another with the same dude.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
that dude is pretty fucking epic. vid 2 2:13 says so

eggwich del fiero

Captain of Industry
Reaction score
Nice! That Hoffman bike looks great.

I ride more than I drive (work 2.5 miles away) so I figured I needed to get a bike. I had a Marin San Rafael commuter bike that bored the shit out of me, so I sold it and bought something I could pop off curbs with. Sure, I miss having gears once in a while, but riding it is a hell of a lot more fun than it is hassle. It's a 24" SE Racing cruiser, totally love it.

I haven't done anything to it yet, will eventually go to some more street-based tires and probably some higher rise handlebars. And maybe some dice on the air valves lol (which would be stolen in two days, just like back in the day.)

Bike thread FTW! I miss my old Redline RL-20 everyday. (It was my brother's bike actually but I still miss it. :thumb:)

13531_179025926697_578626697_2774617_2536647_n.jpg

Redwolf

Reaction score
I love my full chrome.

In case you young guys ask, the wide handlebars (pro bars) are for racing, and the high seat post is for cruising and riding wheelies. I dropped the seat when I raced.

Attachments

• Bike 006.jpg
    Bike 006.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Bike 008.jpg
    Bike 008.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 16

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
Here is my collection.

The road bike is my trusty Cervelo Soloist which is by far the best bike I have ever ridden.

The mountain/dirt jump bike is a Giant STP2

The last is my pride and joy, its an early 90`s Boss Pro XL that I won during the grands in kentucky

Also not pictured is my first BMX race bike which was a Robinson Pro Team , I am in the process of collecting parts to restore it.

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
that dude is pretty fucking epic. vid 2 2:13 says so

Yeah man, he's epic! He didn't get an invite for x games this year, but he's just doing smaller tours and shit right now.

Nice! That Hoffman bike looks great.

I ride more than I drive (work 2.5 miles away) so I figured I needed to get a bike. I had a Marin San Rafael commuter bike that bored the shit out of me, so I sold it and bought something I could pop off curbs with. Sure, I miss having gears once in a while, but riding it is a hell of a lot more fun than it is hassle. It's a 24" SE Racing cruiser, totally love it.

I haven't done anything to it yet, will eventually go to some more street-based tires and probably some higher rise handlebars. And maybe some dice on the air valves lol (which would be stolen in two days, just like back in the day.)

Bike thread FTW! I miss my old Redline RL-20 everyday. (It was my brother's bike actually but I still miss it. :thumb:)

13531_179025926697_578626697_2774617_2536647_n.jpg

Thanks man! and I wanted to build a 24" bike as well, but damn my first love is BMX street. That one you've got looks sweet though! and single gearing ftw! lol. The color actually is almost identical to the Giant i lost. fml. haha.

I love my full chrome.

In case you young guys ask, the wide handlebars (pro bars) are for racing, and the high seat post is for cruising and riding wheelies. I dropped the seat when I raced.

Nice bike man! Big handle bars ftw! mine are 27" wide with 8.15" rise.

Here is my collection.

The road bike is my trusty Cervelo Soloist which is by far the best bike I have ever ridden.

The mountain/dirt jump bike is a Giant STP2

The last is my pride and joy, its an early 90`s Boss Pro XL that I won during the grands in kentucky

Also not pictured is my first BMX race bike which was a Robinson Pro Team , I am in the process of collecting parts to restore it.

That boss pro is the tits!!! :beer: and the Cervelo's are nice, I wish our local bike shop would carry more Cervelo's and Deans. All I ever find are specialized and Giant, which are great bikes, don't get me wrong, but selection is key for me, which is why I handpicked all my stuff from danscomp. lol.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
oh man my bad when I opened the thread I thought it was about motorcycles lol, but those are some badass bikes I remember my green dyno trick bike from back in the day anybody remember dynos? It had that army green paint job it was sick

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Yeah, Scotty is a damn good rider as well! Oh, and check out these videos, it almost seems unreal!!!!

The first one came out and got really popular then just a little while later, the second video was posted by Craig mast.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back