My build process starts tonight.

cobraT

Reaction score
Ya! Yes. Another boost to the automotive economy. Ford loves us and our money pit machines:roflmao:. Best of luck on the new duds:clap:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on getting the shaker addon? Or maybe a port job from techo?

I wouldnt do anything else with this Saleen blower. If I did do anything with this blower it would be to add spray. But what we were talking about tonight is to do a turbo system.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, here are some pics

PC040078.jpg

PC040079.jpg

PC040080.jpg

PC040081.jpg

PC040083.jpg

PC040088.jpg

PC040089.jpg

PC040090.jpg

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldnt do anything else with this Saleen blower. If I did do anything with this blower it would be to add spray. But what we were talking about tonight is to do a turbo system.

Yea thats what i have been thinking of doing, Ive got my saleen maxed out on the 298 motor.. i ordered the shaker from Jim but i may end up selling it and switching to a turbo.. good luck with the build keep us posted.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also wanted to Thank Carlos at Techco for helping me with the pulley. I ended up not having to modify the blower snout for the 2.75 pulley. I must of got the later production blower. Thanks agains Carlos

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good, you should be back on the track in no time. So if I understand this right, you old block with a hole in it is getting sent back to JDM to be used as a core? Or did the rod just let go but not window the block?

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well we got the car together last night and fired it up. I since put about 50miles on it and no CEL and no noises. Car runs good and feels like it wants to go. Well I have another 750 miles before it will get it. I am currently running the techco 2.75 pulley with a 10% overdrive pulley. The only problem I have is that it has a terrible pulley squeal.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Well we got the car together last night and fired it up. I since put about 50miles on it and no CEL and no noises. Car runs good and feels like it wants to go. Well I have another 750 miles before it will get it. I am currently running the techco 2.75 pulley with a 10% overdrive pulley. The only problem I have is that it has a terrible pulley squeal.
Ahhhhh the spring will be fun for all!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back