My lil 3V vs 2011 5.0

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
The 3v vs 5.0 thing isn't as big as we make it out to be, although it seems I may have rubbed some people the wrong way with my troll post lmao....we just messing around. I actually really miss my 3v....I was super comfortable with it and really drove the piss out of it. My 5.0 has more power but I haven't really connected with it like I did with my 3v.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Someone gonna bust a caps lock up in here!??

CAN SOMEONE REPOST the LINK TO THE VIDEO? I MISSED IT
^ Glad to see neither of you have changed LMFAO. God I have missed this forum.

This should end the thread. For the love of Christ!

Doug, dude...you are a bamian...think of your stereotype. You shouldn't be the voice of reason! lol

Taking beats, zero track videos because slower than fdjizm(NA POWAAAH) LOL

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be nicer than everyone else, but I agree with them. Gotta be smarter than that man....don't put others in danger too....
Hey Andrew,

I'm pretty sure I hold the position on S197 for the Nice-Guy-Position buddy. :hi:

LOL,
Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Billy would most likely argue that point, don't let your mouth overload your ass.

Earl,

I am just now reading this thread.
I find some of the comments rather interesting ..........

Originally Posted by Mr. Q
Dude, we all know 3v's are crap.
There's no way to make a 3v fast, so we all know you're full of crap.

Like the post that had the comment, No 3V is fast, really ............

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry give us that thumbs up man!

thumbs up for the racing, or thumbs up for the Mr. Nice Guy?

Hey guys here you go ..........

Oh and I will do it where some members have such a hard-on at the shop I use. :hi:

You know if I did not know better and I do ............
What strikes me as odd is all the crap over a guy with a 3V.
(Save your breath on the street racing part I already read that)
One would think if they were New to S-197 this is or has become an internet site for the 5.0 Coyote Mustangs. :wtf1:

My how things have changed on this site since I joined back years ago when the 3V S-197 Mustangs were the shit !!!

Now if a member talks about their 3V all the guys that dumped them and have the 5.0 Coyotes are jumping down those guys asses.

Maybe the new owner (Shaggy) should change the Name of this Internet Site to reflect the 5.0 Coyote.

Well for those of us here on this S-197 internet site I'll still post with you and I am still very interested in what you are doing. :beerdrink:

Last edited:

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Just read through the entire thread...street racing in traffic is incredibly dangerous, and anyone posting videos of it should be chastised. That said, I have to say that Shep comes across as the biggest douche in the thread though.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Just read through the entire thread...street racing in traffic is incredibly dangerous, and anyone posting videos of it should be chastised. That said, I have to say that Shep comes across as the biggest douche in the thread though.

Good. People need to realize this shit isn't a joke. People die because other people act this stupid. It's even worse that he's in the same city as me.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Good. People need to realize this shit isn't a joke. People die because other people act this stupid. It's even worse that he's in the same city as me.
He is in the same city,along with 2+million other people that do more than speed on the freeway sooooo on that note.
hide-your-kids-hide-your-wife-o.gif

DonkeyLips

forum member
Reaction score
I may be getting old, but when people talked this crap at car meets we always said "show a slip or shut your lip". I know .. it sounds stupid, but racing on the street is the worst gauge for how fast a car is .. too many variables. Show us a timeslip and then brag.

Guys like the OP never go to the strip because their times are usually crap. They just film cherry picked road races with unknown cars and brag about how fast they are.

My guess is the OP runs high 12's. I mean hell, this guy cannot even control his wheels from a roll.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
My guess is the OP runs high 12's. I mean hell, this guy cannot even control his wheels from a roll.
EXACTLY. You gotta "roll race" number one you are a :gay: number two you either A. skimp on setting up the car properly or B. you shouldn't be driving anything faster than a civic.

And the rest of you making excuses for the shit...You all sound like my ex wife. Just because I do something wrong doesn't give you a free pass to do something worse lol. You are all using women logic lmao

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I don't care if you drive a 3V or a Coyote, or a damn 2V for that matter. You have a Mustang with an 8 in it? Great. Now you tell me you street race. Dumbass.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back