My long awaited build... (I don't think 56k exist anymore) So lots of pics...

Boozshey

Reaction score
95% Done. Will finish the fenderwell up once I know the car will run... :)

wires29.jpg

wires30.jpg

wires31.jpg

wires32.jpg

wires33.jpg

wires34.jpg

wires35.jpg

wires36.jpg

wires37.jpg

wires38.jpg

wires39.jpg

wires40.jpg

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking about moving them under the dash to. But after getting into it, the only bulk of wires that will be see will only be about 3 inches from the block to the passenger side fender well and even those will be so hard to see that I said F the extra work.

Good looking out. They are there. However, I may be missing one behind the idler pulley to the left of the water pump. The directions were strange right there. PM Sent... :)
My comp is in the same spot as yours . I just rewired all the aftermarket stuff along with the factory stuff .

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Holy crap dude, that is clean. That is awesome looking, can't wait to see the car back together and everything.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Bout damn time :beer: looks good so far man!

Figured you chime in on that one... lol

But it's not going to get completely done today. Just noticed JEGS sent me a hot fitting with no end on it... GRRR, but I will moc it all the way up just for you...

Boozshey

Reaction score
Test fit all the fuel lines and fuel rails. Have to order a couple different adapters still.

lines1.jpg

lines2.jpg

lines3.jpg

lines4.jpg

lines5.jpg

lines6.jpg

Boozshey

Reaction score
Gotta go get a bung welded into the new headers today and if I can recruit some help then try and get the motormounts, headers, H and torque limiters installed.

asilver2001gt

forum member
Reaction score
man i just read all nine pages...you are a machine...the wiring job looks amazing and really cleaned up the engine bay...i simply don't have the patience to do a job like that...awesome work bro

Boozshey

Reaction score
Found a local speed shop that had the fittings I needed. Heading to get them and will bring the headers with me...

Boozshey

Reaction score
i simply don't have the patience to do a job like that...awesome work bro

I barely had the patients trust me. I was on the verge of A-D-D madness and had to really buckle down and get it done last night. But boy was I happy when it was done.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back