My new exhaust setup

limetym

forum member
Reaction score
does your overaxle pipes hit your panhard brace and if not how. i tried adjusting every way possible. thanks, and by the way nice sound

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
does your overaxle pipes hit your panhard brace and if not how. i tried adjusting every way possible. thanks, and by the way nice sound

I have 1" spacers (+ or -) that drops the chassis support brace. They actually came with my last setup. I had the MBRP 3" cat back.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I've been listening to this setup and I love the sound and tone but in your opinion would it be too loud with a catless midpipe

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've been listening to this setup and I love the sound and tone but in your opinion would it be too loud with a catless midpipe

Thanks guys.

Nasty281,
My other set up was Stock Headers, JBA O/R H-Pipe and the 3" MBRP Race Cat Back (No Mufflers only resonators) It was frick'n NASCAR loud and droned horribly between 1800-2200. Absolutely ridiculously loud. When I put the SW LT's, Catted X-Pipe and the MBRP Race System it was still Frick'n unbelievably loud, but had no drone at all. Little raspy, but not bad. It was loud in the cab, but you could have a conversation. I have a video on my YouTube with that setup too. (You should be able to get to the other videos from this one) If I had to guess I would think it would be pretty frick'n loud but shouldn't drone with LT's. Hope that helped a little...LOL

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
ehadavug.jpg

limetym

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, guess i will be makingsome 1 inch spacers at work. I take it you only have them on the driver side of the panhard support. thanks again.

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, guess i will be makingsome 1 inch spacers at work. I take it you only have them on the driver side of the panhard support. thanks again.

Correct. 2 pass-through spacers on the driver's side. I've been trying to find the specs on the spacers online, but I can't. Plenty of manufactures pictures. If you like I can get a measurement when I get home, but I know they have to be between 1-1.5".

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic. Reminds me of my old car. Sounded very much just like that, but it was whisper quiet inside the car. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back