My NEW House

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Wait, so you aren't going to live there anymore when you join the air force and just keep paying the bills?

At least he will have a house to come back to when and if he doesn't stay in after his first term. Plus, he could always sell or rent and make money off it. Not a bad decision IMHO

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
At least he will have a house to come back to when and if he doesn't stay in after his first term. Plus, he could always sell or rent and make money off it. Not a bad decision IMHO

Yes sir , I got a great deal on the house . So splitting it + the utilities that will be active even when we are gone will not be too bad at all . And my dad will be by here and there to keep an eye on it , as my all my neighbors work from home haha :beerdrink:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
celaned the house today , yeah ! haha

had parts boxes everywhere .

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I am going to re-do my back yard ! Pics will ensue . Tired of the blankness .

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I might rent my parents house to a cop I know in a few weeks , and move to SA with my parents until I leave for boot around feb . that way I save some money . ......
Just a idea

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
snagged a roomie , a good one , hes bringing his boat and 70in/surround sound . Woot for modding money again !

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
snagged a roomie , a good one , hes bringing his boat and 70in/surround sound . Woot for modding money again !

:highfive:

my sister just moved in with me while she goes to college and my dad's renting her a room so i'll have a little extra cash to throw around too! :highfive::highfive:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
i will get new updated pics of my new furniture

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
congrats on the home man, very cool.

Also, I'm a personal trainer, I got the AFAA certification which was 500 dollars for the book and test but is pretty great, international so you're good to go.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sweet , test would be pretty simple , I spend every day almost at the gym around all the trainers . I work 40 hrs a week so i gain a lot of knowledge , just need to learn more about the diff muscles and names .

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm the same way. Between lifting, boxing, and mma, I thought it would be the easiest thing ever. Unfortunately, it's more like becoming an anatomy and kineseology major in a weekend (mine was a 3 day course, which quickly turned into 40 hours of studying in and out of the class in 3 days)....needless to say, I barely passed, but now that I'm training people (when my health provides) I do a great job and get a ton of notice.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sweet man . Ima get it for my own personal benefits but most likely will not be training .

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Good for you man, it's definitely a good thing to have

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Yes sir

I'm also thinking about getting a 50" LCD or something for the living room
I have a 42" right now

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Did you pick the house up in the s197 classifieds section??!
LOl jk man awesome house! Enjoy it! You have some nice yard space there and a big master bedroom!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back