my new to me 2011 GT

wowjason

Reaction score
Welcome!

BTW... Window tint and bolt on's (Rims, exhaust ETC.) are not mods. They are cosmetic improvements...

I have been married 21+ years. Can you tell!

HAHA this is genius and I may give it a try in a year or so LOL, I should clarify I'm not supposed to spend money on Mods, but I got some friends who owe me and I think I have a muffler delete set up ready to go on the car for free, and possibly a tune lined up in about 6-9 months.

But so far there isn't anything I don't like about this car, and I got real lucky with how clean and well taken care of this one was!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
My plan was to not mod mine heavily until it was paid off. Full bolt ons, suspension, wheels, and a new stereo later I still say it's stock until I pay it off..... LOL.

wowjason

Reaction score
Yeah I was able to sell my tuner for my HHR which freed up $200... the way i see it this is trading parts for other parts and doesn't violate my agreement haha! might use it on a helmet so i can go to the track though instead of parts for car.

wowjason

Reaction score
Quick little update! with a good hand detailing and a little luck in only my second show the new 5.0 brought home some hardware! received the most votes for the top 75 cars at the 8th annual cruising for kids charity car show! what a great time and early first memory with the car!

11325387_1609766482640305_518168866_n.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back