My procharged 2011 mustang

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
be interesting to see what the yno numbers and and what times you'll make with the setup. ffrp's ho set up supposedly makes 630ish but no one has slapped it on yet.

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so I didn't get to pick the car up today, he is waiting for the exhaust to come in. Which should be tuesday, but in the morning he is going to send me a video of the car with procharger and factory exhaust on the car. And hopefully Thursday i will be able to pick my car up if I get off work in time and then I will post some videos of my own. So if you all have any request of what all you would like to see let me know and I'll do my best to get what i can for you all!

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
Ok so I didn't get to pick the car up today, he is waiting for the exhaust to come in. Which should be tuesday, but in the morning he is going to send me a video of the car with procharger and factory exhaust on the car. And hopefully Thursday i will be able to pick my car up if I get off work in time and then I will post some videos of my own. So if you all have any request of what all you would like to see let me know and I'll do my best to get what i can for you all!

how about a burnout until the tires catch fire?.... :crazy:

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I'd love to but right now all i have is the factory tires, And i need those

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Congrats dude! (Love the black w/ chrome wheels) Can't wait to see vids and E.T.s. Like everyone else has already stated, that thing is gonna be a beast!

twojustins

Slow as turtle christmas
Reaction score
Your car makes me hate my car.

Oh, but your car also makes my pants fit tighter :-D

Branman

forum member
Reaction score
very nice man. That thing is gonna be a beast once you get the mufflers installed.

Back