My procharged 2011 mustang

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, so i talked to the guy doing the work on my car today. And he is coming into town on thursday and is possibly going to bring the car with him. Im not sure how long he is staying to visit with his family here but when he goes back he is also taking my car back.. He has some advertising he is going to do with the car so it will be gone for another week or so..I can give more details on that later on but not at this moment..Although I can say during this next week is when the car is being put on the dyno to see what numbers it puts down. Also we are going to throw on some new tires for the following weekend at Beach Bend to get some track times =-). As I learn what is happening with the car I will make sure i keep everyone posted. And if the car is being brought back thursday for a little while ill make sure I get some of those videos Ive been promising =-)

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
A short clip of the Magnaflow 3" competition series Exhaust with the X-pipe

Royski

forum member
Reaction score
Looks cool, but one question.

Maybe I missed it, but is this car being driven all over without a dyno tune at the moment?

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
quick question for you guys out there, where can I find a triple gauge pillar pod for my car? All I can seem to find is the single gauge pod the roush mustangs have

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been on their site and their pillars say for 2005+ but I know the 05' and the 11' are totally different. Kinda iffy dont wanna buy something and it not work

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Ive been on their site and their pillars say for 2005+ but I know the 05' and the 11' are totally different. Kinda iffy dont wanna buy something and it not work

That might be your only option at this point. The A-pillars are very similar between your '11 and the 05-09, so you may be able to make it work with a little creative massaging.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
They have one for 10-11. In the comment section when you order just say that you need one for the 10-11 and Alan will make sure you get the right one. Or just give him a call, he hasnt had time to update the webpage yet

Chris

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Alright sounds good, I'll do that when I get off work tonight. Thanks!

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Alright the time has finally come, I am going here in a couple of hours to pick my car up. They got done with the magazine shoot thursday! So as soon as I get back Ill make sure I post some videos I promised!!

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few videos I shot yesterday, I will post more very soon!

Small Flyby

Light take off

Burnout

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. I couldnt be happier with the car!! Ill post some more videos later. Try to get some that are a little better

redfire05

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am very pleased with the car!! Not sure on hp just yet. His new shop is almost complete with his new dyno. Numbers will come soon

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back