My S197 photo shoot

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is a photographer and decided to take some pics of the beast today :clap:

IMG_8211Medium.jpg

Just letting the chevy boys know ;)
IMG_8252Medium.jpg

IMG_8248Medium.jpg

IMG_8273Medium.jpg

IMG_8278Medium.jpg

One HDR effect pic for kicks :)

HDR2Medium.jpg

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great pics!! One of the sharpest mustangs I have seen!!

SilverBullitGT

forum member
Reaction score
looks sick. i washed the crap out of mine today (5 hours worth) and was going to put up pics but couldn't find the digital...

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have to post pics of my seats, I have the harness bar in and my 5 point belts on both sides bolted in :)

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
What seats do you have? How well did they fit in? Are they comfortable? How much were they? Can you post more pictures of them?

srt2stang725

Reaction score
What seats do you have? How well did they fit in? Are they comfortable? How much were they? Can you post more pictures of them?

+1 and what harness bar do you have, and where did you get it? Car looks super clean and sick!

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
Mean looking car for sure! That first shot is great, perfect angle and lensing to bring out the look of the car!

Is that hood made with a 1 or 2-inch rise? looks great! One day I'd like to get a nice simple cowl like that, but only 1 or 2 inches

Very nice! What is HDR?
an over-rated effect that gets over-used (in my opinion, heh!) :whistling: :omfg:

"tone mapping" however, is the correct term however for what most people call "HDR", if you feel like reading about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_mapping

In short, HDR images (High dynamic range) is a series of bracketed exposures that captures more highlight and shadow detail than would normally be captured in one take. Combined, they make an HDR/EXR file, when "tone mapped" the highlights and shadows get pushed together to be visible in one image, most techniques yield an effect of strange ringing and haloing around dark and light objects when compressing the highlights and shadows, this is the effect that alot of people seem to like. It can be done with just one exposure to get just the haloing effect and strange contrast/coloring effects, however, yeilding no greater detail in the shadows and highlights than what was originally captured in the single image. Tone mapping *can* be done to yield a fairly natural looking image, however most people seem to prefer the big "photoshopped" looking halos around objects and the tweaked looking contrast/colors.

Last edited:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I love this car!!! Are you still planning on going to the Milan NMRA event? If you are i'm gonna have to try to find ya to take a look at the ride.

Back