My sleeper 06'

Knowledge_H30+

Reaction score
PSYCH. Had tires put on today. Volk 57D's. Lemme know whatcha think.

020.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

Knowledge_H30+

Reaction score
Glad to see it's getting pretty much the reaction I expected. Mission accomplished.

Thanks for the open mind, Baron. And yeah, I so totally had this idea before Vaughn Gittin. :rockon:

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
I like it cause its different. Get some pics in the daylight. Im curious to see how it looks in the light.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Did you sell off your Honda Civic to get the Mustang, go wheel shopping and forget you own a Mustang now?

That looks like a spinning bowl of puke. Unless you plan on drifting the car constantly. Then I could understand the route you're taking.

RedfireGT

forum member
Reaction score
If you drive, i love it! if you daily drive it, go with a different set. The lime green and those wheels are ment for more drifting asthetics.

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
There are cars on here 10x ricier/uglier than this one and everyone compliments them.

I don't like the rims either...but I just don't get it. This car is mild compared to some of the stuff where everyone posts "WOW! Looks great!".

Maybe if the OP adds a 4' dual stack wing on the back and some sort of weird body kit and graphics everyone will like it again?

Back