N Jersey Folks - Self Service Car Wash?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are there any within a reasonable (around here, that's about 100 yards) distance from Somerset?

You have to understand that I have anger management issues that make Steven King's horror stories seem like childrens books, and in the 4 weeks I've been here I would have already reduced the state population by half if I had my weapon. How you guys live here is beyond me, but I'm stuck here and would really appreciate the assistance.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
what are you doing here in NJ if your location states CO. I find the self service car washes few and far between here in NJ

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fred's a workin' travelin' man. Kinda like a gypsy.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Are there any within a reasonable (around here, that's about 100 yards) distance from Somerset?

You have to understand that I have anger management issues that make Steven King's horror stories seem like childrens books, and in the 4 weeks I've been here I would have already reduced the state population by half if I had my weapon. How you guys live here is beyond me, but I'm stuck here and would really appreciate the assistance.

LOL!!!!! :flamethr::samuri:

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what are you doing here in NJ if your location states CO. I find the self service car washes few and far between here in NJ

I'm noticing that. Almost as bad as the gas stations!

I'm doing a project here with an estimated completion of mid-November. I'm getting a new company truck in a month or so and I'm waiting for just the right opportunity to show the next idiot that cuts me off at speed how the pick manuver is done. Trust me, I won't be here 10 seconds longer than I need to.

Everybody keeps telling me I'll get used to it. If I walk up to you every morning and slap you upside the head real hard, will you get used to it?

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
The pick manuever? Don't you mean the PIT maneuver?

Just curious but are you just temporarily staying there? Put up in a hotel or something where you can't just wash it yourself?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Short term lease at a very nice apartment. No hose or a place to put one. Maybe I'll just get 100 cases of bottled water for the rinse....

Pick, PIT, RAM, CRASH, KILL the sob's. I don't think clearly when angry. They passed a law in this stupid state so you can't pump your own gas! I found one coin-op car wash on Google - 14 miles away, on 25 mph streets.

NickS

slow3v
Reaction score
Short term lease at a very nice apartment. No hose or a place to put one. Maybe I'll just get 100 cases of bottled water for the rinse....

Pick, PIT, RAM, CRASH, KILL the sob's. I don't think clearly when angry. They passed a law in this stupid state so you can't pump your own gas! I found one coin-op car wash on Google - 14 miles away, on 25 mph streets.

I truly feel for you. When I'm in Jersey, I want to saw my fingers off with a rusty ice pick. It's awful near the Philly area too. The 676 and the 76 make me want to kill small children and animals. :chainsaw:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is the war starting.
South Jersey FTMFW!!!
Nice open roads, farms, and blueberries.
What is traffic? Leave that crap up north Jersey with the blowout Jersey shore crap.

Seriously, North Jersey and South Jersey are practically different states.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Here is the war starting.
South Jersey FTMFW!!!
Nice open roads, farms, and blueberries.
What is traffic? Leave that crap up north Jersey with the blowout Jersey shore crap.

Seriously, North Jersey and South Jersey are practically different states.

This is very true....

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score

dang you didnt seem that angry of a person when i met you several years ago at one of the houston car spots.. i think it was the 45 north one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back