N2MB WOT box group buy

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM's replied, list on the first post; lot's of people asking for pricing but only 3 are commited.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Price and recommendations from anyone that has one? I see one person has had issues... care to elaborate?

All and all this sounds like a pretty trick piece. Instructions look comprehensive too.

I see you are FI so I would highly recommend one, if for nothing more then the global rev limiter. These things really are trick with the two step launch control feature, no lift shift, global rev limiter and shift light feature. Plus if your in a shady looking area where extra security is preferred you can un-hook the box and take it with you because the car can't start/run without it:thumbup:
I am very pleased with mine.

6605stang

CSM No. 07SGT5687
Reaction score
I see you are FI so I would highly recommend one, if for nothing more then the global rev limiter. These things really are trick with the two step launch control feature, no lift shift, global rev limiter and shift light feature. Plus if your in a shady looking area where extra security is preferred you can un-hook the box and take it with you because the car can't start/run without it:thumbup:

Thanks for testimonial. Might I ask what kind of duty your car sees? Track? Drag or twisty? Daily Driving? How long installed?

MetalObsession

forum member
Reaction score

What exactly is a Global Rev Limiter?

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for testimonial. Might I ask what kind of duty your car sees? Track? Drag or twisty? Daily Driving? How long installed?

Its just a stock engine, daily driven turbo car car, no track time. I just got the WOT BOX working this weekend (I had the red and black wires reversed) but I've been playing around with it and I see where this thing would be worth more then gold at the drag strip with the "two step launch control" and the "no lift shift" feature.

What exactly is a Global Rev Limiter?
A global rev limiter is just a rev limiter that is independent of clutch or throttle sensors, just like your factory rev limiter. But the difference in the wot box and your factory rev limiter and traction control is the wot box cuts spark instead of fuel, which to me is important on an FI car because cutting fuel could quickly lean a cylinder out.

Back