NC FS: 2012 Brembo Wheels with TPMS and Pirelli's

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Search is, your friend but 19x9 +42 w/ 255/40r19 all around. 17k miles on tires.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
If these don't sell soon they'll be completely parted out. I'll pull the tires off and sell them individually for 250 a piece as seperates to replace damaged wheels for you Brembo guys

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
If someone wants to make an offer please feel free to do so. I'll discuss this within PMs.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I might be interested in 3 wheels only, one with a tire on it.

The one with a tire on it would be to use as a spare, the other 2 rims-only for a possible widening project.

If you decide to break up the set, please let me know what shipped price for that might be to zip code 03038 / residential ?

Thanks.

ddd4114

forum member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to ship these to 43235? If so, how much extra would you want?

What is the remaining tread depth on the tires?

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm willing to ship anywhere and I'll just charge you exactly what it costs me to ship them, not a dime more. The tread depth may be an eighth of an inch. It's not down completely to the wear markers yet but it is close.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm willing to ship anywhere and I'll just charge you exactly what it costs me to ship them, not a dime more. The tread depth may be an eighth of an inch. It's not down completely to the wear markers yet but it is close.

So the tires are shot.

You're selling wheels only at this point. The tires will only make it more expensive to ship. You're better off removing the tires and selling off only the rims ... you'll save the buyer the cost of the tire removal in shipping fee savings ...

Last time I shipped 4 wheels/tires it cost about $160, maybe a little more. I'm sure that's gone up since then, since that was about 2 years ago, and the fuel prices have only gone up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back