Need help 07 cam not idle

5.SLOW

Reaction score
ok got a question well concern on my 07 gt. when it warms up or driven the car with not idle it will start and just die like turn key off. what could cause this other than tune? NEED HELP

MODS:
LONG TUBE WITH O/R X-PIPE
C&L RACER COLD AIR
62 MM BBK THROTTLE
HOME MADE CONTROL PLATES DELETES
39# INJECTORS
MUTHA THUMPER CAMS WITH LOCKOUTS

idle fine when cold just when driven and warm. no codes or check engine lights or anything. BAMA TUNE

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if it stalls out after being driven and letting out of the gas - that make me think of a dashpot setting in the tune

if you start it when warm - it just dies right out after the initial surge at start?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey I heard somewhere lito was a good tuner. Is that true?
Lol

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Why are you locked out on the 127020 cams? Limiters would be insurance, but even those aren't necessary. They'd never reach PTV unless you had an absolute crap tune. Staying at 0* you're losing a lot of power on the WOT top end, and efficiency on the bottom/mid cruise. Also, that cam is designed with advance in the cam grind, which will make hot starts more difficult.

On that note, Lito is your man. Get off the bama soda, it kills brain cells and cars. Lito octane is much better for you. Don't ask for what else it could be besides the tune, if the toon is the issue.

Bama needs to start disclosing their toons better. "Free email toons for life, because you'll spend all your money replacing other shit like sensors and engine parts. But you'll save so much money on gas, never driving your car."

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
i cant wait for my lito tune, hoping to install my SC next week.

occasionally on cold startup the car bog's going full lean off the wideband and i have to push in the clutch and give a few revs to make it wake back up

Back