Need help with my exhaust 2011+ MOVED

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
Roush sounds great with cats...the minute you remove the cats and put an off road x or h in there the Roush becomes stoopid obnoxious loud both inside and outside the car...GT500's are what you want if you plan on taking off the cats sometime now or later

Agree 100% with this. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Roush sounds great with cats...the minute you remove the cats and put an off road x or h in there the Roush becomes stoopid obnoxious loud both inside and outside the car...GT500's are what you want if you plan on taking off the cats sometime now or later

I DD my car, you can view my video. It's not obnoxious but I guess I am a little deaf and don't mind the volume, but it doesn't sound bad at all.

GT500 mufflers... :thud:

ssstang67

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry Dixie not sure what your saying as I didnt say those things together.

STK...it was a ques about those 3 axle backs and really ques about Kooks. So Im never allowed to ask another seperate ques about axle backs I have to always clump it into this one post???

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think he merged your thread because your new questions were just a continuation of your old thread. If he hadn't said that he merged them, I would never have known it was a different thread.

And no, they really don't want this site cluttered with these types of threads, I don't remember where but I remember reading in the forum rules that if you ask a "which axle back sounds best" type of thread, expect ridicule.

By no means am I bashing, just trying to help fill you in

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's the same subject. Help with what axle backs. So no don't start a new thread when you have a active one on going.

This site was started to get away from threads like this.

ssstang67

forum member
Reaction score
Still have no idea. I know Im going to buy something hate it and lose a ton of money. Oh well....Id go with GT500s but hate large ugly unfinished Muffer

ssstang67

forum member
Reaction score
Then they peel and flake no...I'm pretty anal. I was told to make it a chambered so not many choices so I guess I squeeze wallet and just get the Borla S.

ssstang67

forum member
Reaction score
Where u get them from. Let me know how they sound when u get them on

ssstang67

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered Borla S from AM . They priced matched Jegs so I saved $100. Put them on tomorrow I hope. Fingers crossed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back