Need passenger leather seat bottom

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I can use a dark charcoal drivers side seat back, and the 2 seat back cushions. I bought some, shipped in 2 boxes and of course the US Postal service decided to loose 1 box. So if anyone has what the OP needs and has more parts available I'm interested.

Sorry I hijacked your thread, good luck with finding your parts !

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeff, I may have what you need. I bought a wrecked 07 shelby gt that had the passenger side air bag deployed in the seat . the seat is ripped on the top section from the airbag but the botom is still perfect. I'd sell the complete seat bottom for $75 plus shipping.

ken 04, I don't have a driver side as the seat was perfect and I sold the complete seat already anyhow. I do have the complete back seat though and would sell it for $100 plus shipping

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Jeff, I may have what you need. I bought a wrecked 07 shelby gt that had the passenger side air bag deployed in the seat . the seat is ripped on the top section from the airbag but the botom is still perfect. I'd sell the complete seat bottom for $75 plus shipping.

ken 04, I don't have a driver side as the seat was perfect and I sold the complete seat already anyhow. I do have the complete back seat though and would sell it for $100 plus shipping

thanks for the offer, the set of take-offs I bought had everything but the drivers seat back and the 2 front seat back cushions in 1 box. Of course the other box got lost in the mail, so I need just 1 leather piece to complete the kit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back