need to mount a AIT sensor closer to TB

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
any ideas how? I have a turbo, the current AIT is worhtless as its before the turbo (im assuming its in the MAF). I want one after the intercooler and before the intake manifold.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
cut the red and grey wires(if memory serves) from the maf sensor pigtail and reroute them to a new plug and place wherever youd like it

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dont know why manufacturers do this.. I relocated mine on the elbow just before the tb and after the blower and obviously had to get Steeda's IAT relocation pigtails..Vortech keeps the iat in MAF too...:tdown:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
KB relocates to the intercooler under the blower, after the compressed air

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you can actually find good information at a site that most here dislike. Try this link, it is what you are wanting to do. http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100483 I hope I haven’t committed a crime by linking to another site?? I tried to hide the addy but it would not let me. Admins, if this isn't allowed please delete this and I will PM him, I just thought others might find it a good read.

Too bad you have to sort through the crap to find what you need in that thread.

Forge

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the link, no wonder i stay here for most my questions. Too many retards on the other boards..... i just cant take it.

Good read, thats exactly what i needed, thanks Rypper1

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me in your own words? Then no linky necessary.
The post is actually informative and well thought out. There are a lot of people posting on the other board with the attitude of "If Hellion, Powerhouse, etc didn't put it then I don't need it". Which makes no sense since they apparently have installed something that Ford did not install on the car. WTF:idea:

thanks for the link, no wonder i stay here for most my questions. Too many retards on the other boards..... i just cant take it.

Good read, thats exactly what i needed, thanks Rypper1
Exactly, that is why this board is the best. Others may have good info but there is a lot of shit to sort through to get it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back