need2speed track day - Dead Hookers V

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are in the Tampa Bay area Need2speed is having their Dead Hookers V track day on the 29th of September.

check it out, it's going to be fun!!!!

DEAD HOOKERS V

NEED2SPEED.COM SLICK TIRE AND DRAG RADIAL ONLY PRIVATE TRACK RENTAL !

Saturday, September 29th 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Sponsored by WCR

WCR_ls1.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Event Time: Gates open: 3:00 p.m.

Track (racing surface) open: 4:00 p.m.

Track closed (racing surface): 9:00 p.m..​

Facility Secured: 9:30 p.m..

Maximum Number Of Racers: 85 ( All racers must pre-pay. )

Cost For Racers: $40.00 (Paypal Link Down The Page)

( Paid In Advance Only / See Chris's Paypal Payment Link At The Bottom Of Page)

Maximum Number Of Spectators : NONE ! ( All Spectators Pay At The Gate )

Cost For Spectators: $ 10.00 (Paid At The Gate )

** In the event of a rain out the date will be announced on N2S the next day. **

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

( CARS WITH SLICKS OR DRAG RADIALS ONLY ON THE TRACK ! MOTORCYCLES AND AWD CARS WITHOUT SLICKS WELCOMED )

<<>> NO FULL TUBE CHASIS CARS <<>>

( THERE IS A LOT TO READ HERE BUT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ing ME OR CHRIS ANY QUESTIONS )

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Please remember the following about private track rentals.

We are not re-selling no show spots at the track during the event. So there is no certain time that you have to arrive by.

Unless we do not sell out the event there will be NO SPOTS available to purchase (to race) when the gates open.

** All private rental are pre-pay only for the racers and no refunds will be given within a week of the event unless N2S, the track, or weather cancels it. Payments will be done via. Paypal or mail only. Paypal is recommended for accounting reasons. If you can not make and it is after the cancel date you can sell your spot to someone else but you will need to notify me or Chris no later than 24hrs. before the event. You will need to handle the money part from whoever you sell your spot to.

Make sure you note your full name and screen name in the comments portion of the Paypal transaction.

Racers send your Paypal payment of $40 to Chris (HAVOC) at this address: [email protected]

Make sure you note your full name and screen name in the comments portion of the Paypal transaction.

If you need to mail a payment, PM me or Chris.

The pre-paid racers list can be found here:

CLICK HERE FOR THE PRE-PAID LIST FOR THE EVENT

CHECK THE PRE-PAID LIST A FEW DAYS AFTER YOU PAY. IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT PM OR E-MAIL ME OR CHRIS ASAP ! THE LIST WILL BE UPDATED AT LEAST EVERY EVENING.

If you have any questions please PM Chris or me here on N2S.​

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/index.php

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back