New Best for the TT5.0! 9.26@155

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Got the car back to the track Sunday. Weather wasn't optimal but we still got a new best. Car is running awesome and a blast to drive.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Sweet! Get that thing to launch harder and match that MPH. You have an easy 8 second street car.

Last edited:

Justin@JPC

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great job to you guys on the car, that's hauling the mail. We'll do our best to make sure you won't have that title long. ;) All in good fun. See ya in Bradenton.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
That is freaking awesome. I can't believe how good it et's with such a soft launch. It must feel like a beast out the back.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Great job to you guys on the car, that's hauling the mail. We'll do our best to make sure you won't have that title long. ;) All in good fun. See ya in Bradenton.

Hell yeah. I always enjoy some good competition from you guys. I can't wait for the Coyote shootout in Norwalk.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Great job guys!

It is weird to me that the quickest and fastest Turbo Coyote has a slower ET than the quickest Centri Coyote cars. In due time, I guess?

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Great job guys!

It is weird to me that the quickest and fastest Turbo Coyote has a slower ET than the quickest Centri Coyote cars. In due time, I guess?

Exactly. For potential, look at the trap speed. And that isn't really accurate because I'm not turning up the boost very quickly down track. This was my first time out since I spun out at Texas Mile and I was creeping up on it. Now that I know the car is solid, next time out I'm going to get a little more aggressive with it to the 330.

The supercharged cars have the advantage on the short times when you are talking about a stock transmission car because we don't have a transbrake. But we are getting there. I did get a 1.51 60' that day, just not on that run. I think I can do much better.

But Joe's car goes 1.35 at similar weight.

At the same weight, I fully expect the TT car to be quicker than any similar build with a supercharger once we get everything dialed in.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back