New Chassis Products From UMI Performance- 20% off Introductory Offer

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

UMI Performance is now offering both bolt in and weld in tubular subframe connectors for the S197 Mustang. The Bolt in style includes all hardware and brackets to make this set-up 100% bolt in with no drilling or welding! The weld in set-up also bolts into the rear control arms for addtional strength and a perfect fitment.

Here are the links to the subframe connectors-

Weld in- www.umiperformance.com/1051
Bolt in- www.umiperformance.com/1052

Also released is new heavy duty rear upper control arm mount. This mount is built from 1/4" thick steel, 100% bolt in and features instance adjustment. It can be seen in the link below-

www.umiperformance.com/1045

As an introductory we are offering these new items at 20% off!

If you have any questions please ask. Thank you!
Ryan

1045ab_LRG.jpg

1052a_LRG.jpg

1052aj_LRG.jpg

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
where can I get the Chrome Moly version.

Oops, looks like they forgot to add it as a drop down option. I will have this fixed this morning. The Chrome Moly option is $100 more ($80.00 right now with the introductory offer)

Thanks!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much do the bolt in ones weigh? Just trying to figure out the $45.83 for shipping!

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How much do the bolt in ones weigh? Just trying to figure out the $45.83 for shipping!

They only weigh around 25lbs for the set. Is the shipping from our website? They are long and sometimes get kicked into an oversized charge due to the size.

We do have $11.95 shipping all this month on all orders. When you go to check out below the shipping charge is an option to select $11.95

Let me know if can help anymore. Thanks!
Ryan

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie to ya. I noticed them here before I ever looked on your web site. And haven't gone through the motions to get to a shipping charge on the site yet.

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not going to lie to ya. I noticed them here before I ever looked on your web site. And haven't gone through the motions to get to a shipping charge on the site yet.

eBay's shipping calculator never works good.. I will double check the weights on there. If you want we can hook you up with the 20% off and $11.95 shipping since this is a new product. If you have any questions I am glad to help!

Hey Ryan any specials on these? Shoot me a PM if you want.

I will PM you now. Thanks :)

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting your upper control mount and adjustable UCA with poly bushings.

Are they in stock?

Thanks!

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
ok so whats the bottom line shipped?

Prices are updated on the site. If you add the items to your cart you can quote shipping. Since we are in PA as well shipping wouldn't be much at all. You can also check out any of our distributors.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

Joser281

Reaction score
Hello,

They do not include the step bushings but the bushings can be purchased for $6.49 during the sale- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_131&products_id=341

Hope that helps!
Ryan

D'Oh Why didnt I see this earlier? I bought the adj. roto-joint UCA last week and spacers. I could've saved myself 15% and a dollar on the spacers, lol :dead2: I got my parts today. They look great. My compliments to whoever builds/welds them.

Last edited:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am looking to do my suspension upgrades on Thursday...so I need some parts HERE no later than Wednesday.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Lower control arms street version only with bushings on both ends...BLACK preferred.
Lower control arm relocation brackets...bolt in...black.
Upper control arm mount....black.

Can you PM me a total price shipped to 31904 please...again..need it no later than Wednesday if possible.

RH

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I bought your UCA with Rotojoint and I have a couple of questions. First off, very nice piece!! Welds are perfect, packaging great etc..

Q#1- I see that the mounting hole on the pumpkin side is off set. I assume that there is an "instant center" advantage to this. Which side is up/down? Does the hole sit closer to the pumpkin or farther from it?

Q#2- With a lowered street suspension setup, which hole in the uca mount should be used? The stockish location or the hole further away from the car's body? I do have lower control arms and relocation brackets on already.

Q#3- I was sort of expecting to see some sort of lock on the rotojoint's threaded thrust washer side. Has your testing showed that this will not back off and loosen without it? Do I need to keep checking these and get a Rotojoint tool or will it stay in place?

Thanks for your time! Ryan

Back