New Chemical Guys Second Skin Product

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Looks like CG jumped into the C-Quartz esque coating game. Got an email from them today touting this new stuff. As it's new I'm wondering if anyone will jump on the bandwagon. It's retailing for just under $100 for a 2 oz bottle of the stuff.

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Nope not me, I'm a wax whore. The things I will do for a good quality nuba.:naughty1:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Nope not me, I'm a wax whore. The things I will do for a good quality nuba.:naughty1:

... go on...

Lol

I was wondering the same thing. It's probably safe to assume Seer isn't going to chime in. Damn.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
... go on...

Lol

I was wondering the same thing. It's probably safe to assume Seer isn't going to chime in. Damn.

So what exactly happened with him? I kinda fell off the wagon here with being busy at school/work and saw a couple people recently alluding to him not being with us anymore.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
There are too many products that are already established in the game. I would not even consider getting it. I am going to try either Cquartz or CQUK on my car in the next few weeks. I love the look of a carnuba but they attract so much dust and dirt!

PLus CG is not known for high end producs, its known for bulk for cheap

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Wow...scumbag. He'd been so helpful on the forum as well. I knew he had some skeletons in the closet but I thought those were just accusations from people. Shame

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Well, there's three sides to every story and I always try to keep that in mind....but it sure doesn't "sound" good.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with CG. Ive used several of their products and all are phenomenal. I don't get the feeling that they are "cheap". Theyre priced right for what you get, which is far better than ANYthing you will get at Autozone or Pep Boys

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with CG. Ive used several of their products and all are phenomenal. I don't get the feeling that they are "cheap". Theyre priced right for what you get, which is far better than ANYthing you will get at Autozone or Pep Boys

Exactly. I'm slowly replacing all of the Meguiar's and Mother's crap in my personal repertoire with Chemical Guys as I run out of stuff. I'm placing an order for their Mr. Pink car wash and V7 detailer as I write this.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't found anything I like better than their products yet.

I just took this one. Put on Blacklight and V7 yesterday.

View attachment 44529

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back