New daily driver!

06TORCHEDGT

forum member
Reaction score
Got an Atlantic Blue 35th ann. 99 GT with around 110K miles a couple months ago with a few goodies on it..the car runs VERY strong for what it is..here are the mods, bbk intake..soon to be a JLT, underdrive pulleys, bbk O/R X, flowmaster cat back..soon to be a magnapack cat back, tokico 5way adjustable shocks/struts, eibach springs, welded sub-frame connectors, upper/lower control arms, MM caster camber plates, 3.73s, aluminum driveshaft, short throw shifter, machined deep dish 03 cobra wheels staggered, cervinis 3 inch cowl hood, 03 cobra front bumper, etc..Heres a few pics from the Pro-Dyno cruise in at fort mill, SC.
99GT3_zpsf0040453.jpg

99GT4_zps85059828.jpg

99GT_zps58389058.jpg

99GT5_zps19cc7f2b.jpg

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
damn that atlantic blue is beautiful. nice car!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Good looking New Edge! I've had several myself and I still love that body style.(even though I despise the interior)

And why waste money on a JLT? It's not worth the money, 2v's are slow as fuck regardless. Trust me, I've had two.

The same could be said for your car. I've had two bolt on 2v as well as a cammed/geared/bolted 3v and all three were slooooow compared to a new 5.0. It's all relative.

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Good looking New Edge! I've had several myself and I still love that body style.(even though I despise the interior)

The same could be said for your car. I've had two bolt on 2v as well as a cammed/geared/bolted 3v and all three were slooooow compared to a new 5.0. It's all relative.

Intakes actually help out a lot on 3v's unlike 2v's. He already HAS an intake, no sense in spending $200 on another one that is not going to out perform the one he already has.

06TORCHEDGT

forum member
Reaction score
damn that atlantic blue is beautiful. nice car!
Thanks, It stood out to me when I bought it for some reason!
Very nice!

Nice man! Take those side stripes off!
I plan on taking them off lol, just havent gotten around to doing it yet, also plan on doing the top gloss black whenever I get the vinyl to do it with

And why waste money on a JLT? It's not worth the money, 2v's are slow as fuck regardless. Trust me, I've had two.
Because bbk intakes are junk lol. This might not be saying much to some people but it will beat the doors off a stock 3V 05-09! Ask me how I know haha!

I agree with the interior, the 05+ is so much better but then again sometimes I like the raw feel the car has.

Love it. Congrats. Appreciate a nice New Edge.
Thanks man!

LOL im standing in that last picture :crazy:

nice car!
LOL I love the pro dyno cruise ins.. wish I wouldve gotten my 99 dynod, planning on putting a JLT intake along with a new throttle body and plenum and getting a tune by Dan!
Not a bad DD at all! Looks good man
Thanks Mikey

Back