New decklid emblem

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
There is a kid that makes blackout panels that delete the emblem and keyhole. I ordered one from him and I'm waiting for him to finish. Its taking quite a while, but I'm hopeful that it will be done soon. I'll post up the kids contact info once I get mine, he's an unknown quantity, and I'd rather be a test mule than blamed for a bunch of people losing out on a deal!

15798541380_f93b0b3a6c_c.jpg

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Dang!! Just when I am ready to put a backup camera in the trunk keyhole I have to see this! Argh.... Your killing me smalls. Lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
There is a kid that makes blackout panels that delete the emblem and keyhole. I ordered one from him and I'm waiting for him to finish. Its taking quite a while, but I'm hopeful that it will be done soon. I'll post up the kids contact info once I get mine, he's an unknown quantity, and I'd rather be a test mule than blamed for a bunch of people losing out on a deal!

That would look sweet if it covered up the tail lights also and gave me tinted lights as well.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I just got some tail light tint from AM. Going to be replacing them with smoked tails eventually. I wanted to make sure I liked the smoked look before I dropped the money on the tails.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I just got some tail light tint from AM. Going to be replacing them with smoked tails eventually. I wanted to make sure I liked the smoked look before I dropped the money on the tails.

I would like to see that panel cover the whole thing and run the stock lights under it. One piece all the way across = awesome!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Speed, this will give you an idea what it will look like after you dip the trunk...

y52h0v.jpg

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Speed, this will give you an idea what it will look like after you dip the trunk...

y52h0v.jpg

Thanks, I do like that. I'd want it a little more black than grey but I may give it a shot one weekend when it's nice out. Seems simple to do

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score

I really like that! I would want it white though to match the car...did he say anything about being able to do that?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Speed, I didn't go super dark so you could still see the lines of the trunk lid. Also, PD is going to come out flat black so it will look more like dark grey.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
No it's fine Wicked, the more I look at that picture, the more I like it. I think I'll just paint over the pony and peel it off. Then maybe darken the tails with one more coat. I think that would be pretty cool once all done

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score

Now that looks totally perfect !!!

I agree. I'm really glad he did that for me, I'm definitely going to have to try that out soon! I'm kinda surprised nobody has said anything about the license plate holder ;)

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I done the same on mine but dipped the pony.
d891505908f85e959063f53a99ec7791.jpg

Last edited:

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
What all is involved with removing the faux gas cap?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back