NEW: Diode Dynamics 10-16 Tail Light Sequencer Harness IN STOCK!!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All new from Diode Dynamics is their 2010-2016 Mustang Tail Light Sequencer Harness. These new harnesses are plug and play making installation quick and easy. For only $80.00 shipped it's a no brainer!!

This Sequencer Module makes the tail lights flash in a sequential pattern for all functions, including brake, hazard, and locking/unlocking the vehicle.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/lighting/sequential-harnesses-1/diode-dynamics-2010-2016-mustang-tail-light-sequencer-harness.html

Give us a call if you have any questions or need assistance ordering. 561-753-8105

Thanks, Jared

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I ordered some from you guys on Oct. 6th and I don't have any shipping info nor email updates:helpme:.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
8319206175_33b549e57f_b.jpg

:wtf1:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
WTF?!?!?!?!?

I called and these are being drop shipped or something????

And in the title of this thread you state IN STOCK.....................WHERE???? DIODE DYNAMIC IN STOCK??????

The lack of communication is noted....

Last edited:

ponygrrl

Official Vendor
Reaction score
WTF?!?!?!?!?

I called and these are being drop shipped or something????

And in the title of this thread you state IN STOCK.....................WHERE???? DIODE DYNAMIC IN STOCK??????

The lack of communication is noted....

SO much yelling.

We do apologize on the delay in shipment. When Diode gave us the go ahead to announce these they stated they were in stock, so we relayed the message which turned out to be false but we were unaware. Apologies again!

Thanks, Christy

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back