New dyno numbers!!

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Went down to RET to get a new tune for the 3.48 pulley and meth on my non-cooled v3. Ended up making 452/395 in 80 degree heat and a very small boost leak coming from the coupler on the tb, no matter how much I tighten those damn clamps it seems to start spraying a little meth and air out of there right when it hits 11-12 psi. Either way its a great improvement over the 3.8 pulley!

2012-06-02_15-55-14_30.jpg

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll have to. Im running the AEM 30-3000 kit and snow boost juice (51/49 water meth)

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure, I don't have a temp gauge. But if it helps, before I did the meth on the first tune the intake manifold and throttle body were pretty damn hot, almost too hot to touch. With the meth, right after the pull, it would be cool to the touch from the nozzle all the way to the heads.
The ambient temperature was 80 degrees and we're running 18 degrees of timing on a somewhat rich a/f ratio. Tried leaning it out to around 11.5 but it started pinging alot, so its in the 10's at wot...

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
good to know they can tune with meth.. I was planing on trying them out one day once I have a job =-/..

its hard to believe how much those meth kits spray. Here is when I tested my kit..

08redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Yeah it comes out fast defiantly! The first pull the hose popped out and shot the fluid like three feet out of the engine bay lol. I would call him up and explain your situation if you need a tune, he's a super nice guy and will work with you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back