New Eleanor Kit from Cervinis

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
I personally love the Eleanor look and I highly recommend it to anyone. I went with the complete GT500 look off the movie. some people may not agree with the look but i like it. Ever since i seen that movie I fell in love with The Eleanor look.

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

mine2.jpg

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
I personally love the Eleanor look and I highly recommend it to anyone. I went with the complete GT500 look off the movie. some people may not agree with the look but i like it. Ever since i seen that movie I fell in love with The Eleanor look.

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

mine2.jpg

WOW man your car looks great but how is the ground clearance with that exhaust???

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth, just like when I saw this kit for the 05-09.

Whats with the need for 6 lights up front :wtf1:

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
WOW man your car looks great but how is the ground clearance with that exhaust???

It sucks. Its fine on normal streets. I just have to be careful around business entrances, raised sewer lids and no speed bumps.

Last edited:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth, just like when I saw this kit for the 05-09.

Whats with the need for 6 lights up front :wtf1:

Well i honestly dont like the whole thing but i really can not stand the damn back on the new stang and these kit fix it for me.

it gives me the feeling of the old 1986 cobra back. If they could do a kit like these one but with the exhaust going to the back like in the cobra 1986 that could me better. But for now is ok...

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Front looks good, rear looks horrendous. It looks like they spent around 11-12 minutes on it. I don't want to know how much it costs, but for what Cervinis stuff normally goes for, it'll probably be ridiculous considering how horrible the rear is.

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!! 1 of the best looking kits on the market. that '10 looks way nice, even the rear :thumb:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
No, there is no clearance issues with our kit. We actually took that into consideration. Also, just some FYI for you. Kaenen makes our body kit. So you know it's great quality. They are the same company that makes our hoods as well as Steeda's hoods.

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
No, there is no clearance issues with our kit. We actually took that into consideration. Also, just some FYI for you. Kaenen makes our body kit. So you know it's great quality. They are the same company that makes our hoods as well as Steeda's hoods.
Anything in the works for '10-'11 cars?:drool:

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
I like it overall but I would definitely change some parts. I would definitely get a different hood because this one makes it look fat with the striped. I live the back end but I would take out the window scoops.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back