NEW: Fidanza One Piece Steel Flywheels

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All new at Lethal Performance are the Fidanza one piece steel flywheels offered in both 6 and 8 bolt setups.

RamBilletSteelFlywheel.jpg

Fidanza steel flywheels outperform the competition. They're made from a 1045 billet steel slab. 1045 is a high carbon steel. Its incredibly strong and can withstand the rigors of the most extreme engines, drivers and conditions.

1050 BILLET STEEL

CNC MACHINED AT CONSTANT SURFACE SPEED

1050 HARDEND STEEL RING GEAR

8-Bolt
SPECIAL PRICE $136.00
http://www.lethalperformance.com/99...stang-one-piece-steel-flywheel-8-bolt-p-33925

6-Bolt SPECIAL PRICE $131.00
http://www.lethalperformance.com/99...stang-one-piece-steel-flywheel-6-bolt-p-33924

IN STOCK WITH SAME DAY SHIPPING

Joser281

Reaction score
Any weight savings from the OEM flywheel? What about compared to the aluminum flywheel from Fidanza? I know the aluminum should be lighter than steel but just curious by how much.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Are these 11"? Just ordered a Mcleod RST so Im looking for the 99-04 size flywheel...

These are 11" and will work perfect with the RST.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Any weight savings from the OEM flywheel? What about compared to the aluminum flywheel from Fidanza? I know the aluminum should be lighter than steel but just curious by how much.

I'm not sure about how it compares to the OEM flywheel as I don't know what the stocker in your car weighs. As far as comparing it to the Fidanza aluminum flywheel for the most part I've seen the aluminum ones weigh about 13.5lbs where Fidanza's steel flywheels weigh about 27lbs. I'll verify the weight of them for you tomorrow though as I have both in stock.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back