New from Air Lift Performance!!!

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
We have taken our already versatile suspension and made it even better! Introducing the Air Lift Performance Track-Pack air suspension. We have developed a coil over style strut and shock to take handling to the next level!! These new mono-tube suspension components are 30 damping adjustable front and rear to help you fine tune the ride and handling characteristics. Front struts come with red anodized camber plates with high quality mono-ball bearings to help dial in your track alignment with over 3 degrees of camber adjustment. Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so you can dial-in your preferred pressure/ride height combination.

This front kit goes about 1/2" lower than our existing kit, giving you the ultimate ground hugging stance you are looking for when you are trying to set yourself apart from the crowd. The front offers a 4.75" drop from stock while the rear offers 4.17" worth of slamification. Our suspension will also allow you to go an inch above stock, so steep driveways are no longer an issue. :thumb2:

http://www.airliftperformance.com/applications/domestics/ford-mustang-performance-suspension/

http://www.airliftperformance.com/2012/09/20/carvin-corners/

Front
75523_v3_20120101.jpg

75523_v1_20120101.jpg

Rear
75623_v3_20120101.jpg

75623_v1_20120101.jpg

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
looks like a pretty sweet setup!

shoot me a price please. Switches not electric

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shit, I just bought a new suspension system. Looks like I'll be getting this now.

BHD

forum member
Reaction score
Out of my budget, but I would love to see feedback from members who installed it

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Out of my budget, but I would love to see feedback from members who installed it
well BHD, even though itll still be expensive, there are vendors of Airlift kits that can get better deals then directly from them.
Listed Dealers on their website, dont see the new setup anywhere yet, but the non track-packs go for 2500 +/-, down from 3500 <atleast the digital version>

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Funny you mention this! I am bringing my '02 GT in this week for measurements. We should have a kit available soon!

Hmm, I might have to keep my eyes posted for this... I've got kind of a bastardized project in the works. '93 Fox with '03 IRS, '99-'04 front end. I'd love to set this thing on the ground!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back