New from Tampabay

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
Names Brett, I drive a 08 GT with a novi @9lbs, cams and full bolt-ons and the cars makes strong power for what it has 554rwhp and 476rwtq SAE and 575/495 uncorrected with a stock motor.My most previous cars was a 07 GT with a whipple on 12lbs and my favorite a black primered foxbody with a 408 and 5-speed that i would clean the streets with. Was on alot of Mofo production videos.Been looking on here for awhile so i figured i would join.Hope to learn more on this site:rock:

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I think I know what Fox is your's...I watch a lot of the Mofo video's...

Welcome to S197!!

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
I think I know what Fox is your's...I watch a lot of the Mofo video's...

Welcome to S197!!
thanks dude, that car was alot of fun, and held its own for a all motor car. the guy that bought it from me put a 300 shot to it and went out and stuck it to the fastest car around here, a black big block malibu on 2 stages (500 shot)

Boozshey

Reaction score
Welcome... Tampa here too... check out www.stangforce.com I am doing some headers and cams on saturday if you wanna join us let me know I will send ya some details.

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
Mutha Thumprs, installing in my garage.
alot of people say they dont make good power but i beg to differ i went from 317 to 355 in power but i only picked up a little on the tourqe. i spun my car to 6900rpms also to help the cams. whos tuning the car?

Boozshey

Reaction score
I will offset the power with a supershaker, I will be doing a TON of work over the next few weeks. JDM will be tuning it.

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome fellas,now that i am jobless i will be on here alot taking all this in and even learn a thing or 2:rock:

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
Welcome! Took you long enough to sign up! haha.

Great forum here.
whats going on? ya i thought so too, but when you dont have track times to prove your power you are frowned upon.is what it is and i know how it does on the street and thats all that matters.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
whats going on? ya i thought so too, but when you dont have track times to prove your power you are frowned upon.is what it is and i know how it does on the street and thats all that matters.
MR. I GET THE HIT!

I was there when you dynoed those numbers. Your car is a beast.

Need new tires and the vibration at 75-80mph is driving me nuts. Need to check pinion angle.

Eh I'm a street guy and I did 9's 1/8th with my mustang because I can't drive it at the track (traction, launch, excuses insert here), but on the street I've kept up with 7-8 second 8th mile cars.

Maybe you should post some videos of your old and new ride? :thumb2:

Last edited:

FORDIFIED3V281

THE HITMAN
Reaction score
MR. I GET THE HIT!

Eh I'm a street guy and I did 9's 1/8th with my mustang because I can't drive it at the track (traction, launch, excuses insert here), but on the street I've kept up with 7-8 second 8th mile cars.

Maybe you should post some videos of your old and new ride? :thumb2:
i am computer dumb and never have taken the time to figure out how to do that shit.no pictures or videoes of the new one been alot of heat lately so i have been staying out of the picture shows but you saw it dyno at ford speed

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
i am computer dumb and never have taken the time to figure out how to do that shit.no pictures or videoes of the new one been alot of heat lately so i have been staying out of the picture shows but you saw it dyno at ford speed
Let me know I can make you a video anytime man! :thumb2:

Any parts laying around? Give me a PM when you get a chance if you do.

Back