New gal from Los Angeles

QtrMilePony

Reaction score
12.50 1/4 is the best so far. That is with a stock motor and bolt ons. I want to do heads and cams to see if I can get it into the 11's before this season is over. I have a Zex kit for it, but not sure if I am going to put it on or not. Would like to see what it would do with a 100 shot though.

Last edited:

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
12.50 1/4 is the best so far. That is with a stock motor and bolt ons. I want to do heads and cams to see if I can get it into the 11's before this seanson is over. I have a Zex kit for it, but not sure if I am going to put it on or not. Would like to see what it would do with a 100 shot though.

Sweet! Yeah, I'd like to know what kind of times you'd get with the kit as well! Right now I'm at a 13.9 with just headers and SLP LM1s (if that helps at all), but I'm dying to know what I'll get with my new cai, tuner, and hopefully radials.

QtrMilePony

Reaction score
Sweet! Yeah, I'd like to know what kind of times you'd get with the kit as well! Right now I'm at a 13.9 with just headers and SLP LM1s (if that helps at all), but I'm dying to know what I'll get with my new cai, tuner, and hopefully radials.

Completely stock I was running 13.90's After I did the CAI, tune, and pulleys. I was running 13.50's on my street tires. I picked up a little after the radials. What CAI and tune are you getting? On the radials. I had nittos. I wasn't too impressed with them, there isn't any way I could run them with my gears and converter. MT's are more expensive but a much better tire IMO.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Completely stock I was running 13.90's After I did the CAI, tune, and pulleys. I was running 13.50's on my street tires. I picked up a little after the radials. What CAI and tune are you getting? On the radials. I had nittos. I wasn't too impressed with them, there isn't any way I could run them with my gears and converter. MT's are more expensive but a much better tire IMO.

I've only ran once when I was compleatly stock and I had a 14.1. Fontana's track is never prepped well for the street legals, so I was spinning all over the place. I probably would have hooked wayyy better if I had radials and not street tires. I'm getting a JLT cai and I have sct tuner. Yeah, I hear that alot about the nittos, I'm hoping to find some used MTs.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Definitely get some MTs! I love them and will be using them all season this summer. They will help you dig out of the hole so much better! You should be well on your way to the low 13s if not high 12s with your new CAI and tuner.

I must say, it's great to see some women on hear talking about drag racing.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Definitely get some MTs! I love them and will be using them all season this summer. They will help you dig out of the hole so much better! You should be well on your way to the low 13s if not high 12s with your new CAI and tuner.

I must say, it's great to see some women on hear talking about drag racing.

Sweet! I deffinatly need some radials though. (next purchase) Yes, I do agree with you, I like seeing more and more women at the track now.

QtrMilePony

Reaction score
Make sure and keep us posted on your progress. It will be exciting to see. ++ on seeing more women drag racing, and actually knowing something about cars.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, defintely keep us posted.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah for sure! The next street legal even is in April so I'll let you know how that goes! Thanks for the help!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I heard the NHRA is making a rule change for women this year....

new requirements for bikini top, fishnets and leather in addition to a SA2005 + rated helmet.

Here's the proposed look:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's going to be this year's Halloween costume.

vanessa91

forum member
Reaction score
I heard the NHRA is making a rule change for women this year....

new requirements for bikini top, fishnets and leather in addition to a SA2005 + rated helmet.

Here's the proposed look:

Haha nice try......It would be pretty funny especially if the men had to wear that as well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back