New Guy from El Paso

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Hello and Merry Christmas to all. New guy here from El Paso, Tx. I have a 2006 Mustang GT. Been in the Army for 17 years.

05xgt

Reaction score
Damn! Another lifer! LOL Welcome and Happy Holidays Brother. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in but the 70s were a different lifetime. Thank You for your sevice.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
Damn! Another lifer! LOL Welcome and Happy Holidays Brother. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed in but the 70s were a different lifetime. Thank You for your sevice.

I appreciate it. I am actually home on leave from Iraq now for the holidays. Definetly a lifer..... just a couple more years to go.

05xgt

Reaction score
May God keep you safe Brother and come back in one piece after your TOD.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays man, alot of good people here, not in the army but served in the marines but we are still brothers.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Was in the Army myself for a bit. Enjoy your time home and be safe when you head back.

bluebloodbundy

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Thank you and your fellow soldiers for serving our country. No matter the branch you serve under they all serve under the same flag." once a soldier always a soldier" That is an honor that is bestowed and never removed.......

TorchedGT

Mustang Operator
Reaction score
welcome aboard!! sorry I didnt stick around at the shop while Wes tuned ya car the other day but I was wore out from a car i worked on that day at the shop and i ended up leaving before ya showed up. Wes said you were stuck in BR traffic which didnt surprise me... glad Wes could get your car running like it needs to be.. i been knowing those guys for a few years now and I wrench with benjy now..theres no other place id trust me vehicle with..

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Welcome to S197forum.

I used to live in EP too, my parents still live there close to Trans mountain Rd.

My dad is retired Army and I'm retired Air Force, my oldest son is in the Air Force too with 10yrs in.

Be safe and thanks for your service.

Ed MSgt, USAF, Ret.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! S197 seems to be racking up Texas members like crazy!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ Ouch. Damn Dallas hater....

Oh, welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back