New guy from MA

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! Pics of your car?

will have those posted as soon as i can get my car fixed and cleaned...i ahve installed some goodies but my right side fender was hit and i will be ordering a new set shortly

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Crap! Thats why I said you have to clarify. It starts with a W so I was close enough.

@mikes05: I do have a tuner, but you cant use a single tuner to tune more then one car. Its married to the PCM, thus you need to get your own.

Where you going to school?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Lolz, and I have an O/R H pipe!

Everybody should have a tuner, best thing to own. Being able to read and clear codes is pretty handy.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, I have to get my sticker this month so I'll let you know how it goes. I have a tune from AM with the rear O2's ON, and with the MIL's I have I have seen no codes. So lets hope it works.

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
how about you guys take this convo elsewhere and not flood my post with your jargan lol

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
what year car you got and how u get it to pass emissions? I would love to have an offroad x, but I guess the 07 up have issues with the non-foulder trick.

when i had it on the car for the few miles it threw the cel with just one 02 non fouler, so i doubled up the 02 non foulers and had no issues!! its a 2005 mustang gt!!

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
Crap! Thats why I said you have to clarify. It starts with a W so I was close enough.

@mikes05: I do have a tuner, but you cant use a single tuner to tune more then one car. Its married to the PCM, thus you need to get your own.

Where you going to school?

Im at UTI right now. It's not too bad. lot of idiots and ricers though..
ill have to look into finding the money to get a tuner and a cai but we can move this convo to pm lol dont wanna clog up shads thread.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back