new guy from mass

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
whats up everyone!, i dont have a mustang as of right now, but i just sold my 05 maxima last week, and have been going to the auto auctions around here to find my perfect stang! hopefully i will get one by the end of the week. i havnt had a mustang in about 5 years, and i have decided that i miss everything about them, the community, sound, fastness! so i will keep all updated and post pics when i get the new car!...

already have a list of mods i cant wait to do:lol2:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Welcome to the site ! Good luck with your purchase !

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ive got a couple nice stangs at the dealership here..PM me if your interested..:beerdrink:

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
thank you all!, im from weymouth, went to the quincy auction yesturday they had a nice 06 black on black with like 30K, but it was automatic!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
thank you all!, im from weymouth, went to the quincy auction yesturday they had a nice 06 black on black with like 30K, but it was automatic!
Cool, one of my buddies from school lived there. Good luck finding a stang, I'm sure if you give it enough time you'll find exactly what you're looking for!

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so let me know what you guys think!, i just got back from the dealer, i test drove a 2005 mustang gt deluxe (redfire) it has 49000 miles, clean carfax, the car is clean inside and out. black leather shaker 500 stereo, it has flowmaster axel back exhaust, and a hurst short throw shifter, everything else is stock, i got my monthly payments where i want them, and there giving me good money on my trade. ill be getting the car for 14,900.

Attachments

• stang.jpg
    stang.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 12
  • stang2.jpg
    stang2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Ok so let me know what you guys think!, i just got back from the dealer, i test drove a 2005 mustang gt deluxe (redfire) it has 49000 miles, clean carfax, the car is clean inside and out. black leather shaker 500 stereo, it has flowmaster axel back exhaust, and a hurst short throw shifter, everything else is stock, i got my monthly payments where i want them, and there giving me good money on my trade. ill be getting the car for 14,900.

I'm also in MA, welcome to the forum "neighbor". If I were you, I'd search my soul a bit and think about what you want to use the car for, then research the price of the mods that interest you. Nowadays, the prices that people are willing to accept are ridiculously low... so personally, I'd not be looking @ relatively stock cars like you've done; I'd be looking for a deal on a car some Mustang expert (forum member?) has finished modding & is selling. IMO there are guys practically giving their entire cars away for the price of the mods they've done! TAKE YOUR TIME!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back