New guy from Texas...

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
I'm going for sure. My car will probably look stupid though with the new wheels but not lowered yet. lol.

You won't be as bad as most steve. With that 305/35/20 it will fill the fender gap a little more than most people that put rims on without lowering. You're putting a 28.4 inch tire on instead of 27.1 like factory.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Taxman,
Start threads with the get togethers you and your club is having so we can plan a meet.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Taxman,
Start threads with the get togethers you and your club is having so we can plan a meet.

Will do man. I saw your car in a picture on FB the other day I guess you were at Josh's house? He used to come to some stuff with us awhile back. I was just starting to hang out with the club, so I only met him once or twice. Sinister has got some cool folks in it.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I just created this an event for my car club and several people have already said they are going. We are looking for a meet up spot to meet ahead of time. I'll post it when we decide. I'm not from the area, so I have no clue.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
You won't be as bad as most steve. With that 305/35/20 it will fill the fender gap a little more than most people that put rims on without lowering. You're putting a 28.4 inch tire on instead of 27.1 like factory.

That's makes me feel a lil better at least. lol. :)

Taxman,

Agreed!

I didn't see an address for this event, where is it?

It's about a mile long strip of Forest Ln. lol.

I just created this an event for my car club and several people have already said they are going. We are looking for a meet up spot to meet ahead of time. I'll post it when we decide. I'm not from the area, so I have no clue.

Very cool. Looking forward to it. :)

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
We're meeting up at strokers at 6:30-6:45. Anybody else wanna come just park where the stangs are. Look forward to meeting some of y'all.

Sent telepathically

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Well, I'll only be in the Roush, I'll be there at 6:30

A Roush... That's really nothing to gripe about.

I'm at the car wash now getting the bug guts off and then I'm headed that way.

Sent telepathically

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back