New Guy

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
Well I just joined and can not sleep so I thought that I would intro. myself.
My name is David Tucker. I am in the military for a few more months until I get out and head back to my kids in TN.

I drive a 2008 Performance White Mustang with a few mods.
Pypes-offroad h-pipe
Flowmaster super 44s
BBK throttle body
C&l air intake
steada underdrive pullies
SCT Tuner,
and I just got a set of 20" Ruff Racing 943's and Nitto 555 extrms that will be on the car on Tuesday.

Well, Thats about it. Just a few bolt ons but I sure love my car. I was a minitrucker but sold that project because it never would stop and be nice for any amount of time. I thought, Well, I should get a coupe that is nice, has leather, and is not too much to upgrade because I know that I will anyway. I hope to learn some from you guys and girls about these cars and just maybe I can add a thing or two. Thanks

DAV.TUK

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, Its good to be back working on and having a nice ride.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
welcome man, and yes you will learn a lot there a lot of usefull info on this forum and any one of the members are always willing to share their info with everyone that they know, this is my first car that ive heavily modified ( heavily to me anyways) and Ive had fun doing it. its an addiction and you wont want to stop lol. but welcomew yo !

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
From one Soldier to another, WELCOME!!!! Glad you're in a Stang now brother. This site has a ton of info and the people don't pull ANY punches at all. That's why I love this place so much. Free to say whatever you want and lots of info!

BTW, read the words in red in my sig. :thumb:

And trust me, I know all about not being able to sleep. I'm running on 72 hours with four of that being sleep. Sucks don't it?

SexySadie

SPEED RACER
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks so much for your service to our great country. My daughter is deployed in the Navy right now! God bless!

SexySadie

SPEED RACER
Reaction score
From one Soldier to another, WELCOME!!!! Glad you're in a Stang now brother. This site has a ton of info and the people don't pull ANY punches at all. That's why I love this place so much. Free to say whatever you want and lots of info!

BTW, read the words in red in my sig. :thumb:

And trust me, I know all about not being able to sleep. I'm running on 72 hours with four of that being sleep. Sucks don't it?

Thank you too for your sevice to our country! We wouldn't have the freedoms we do without you!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What up mofo! Get that car to the track with us next spring!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back