New Idler Pulleys from Thump Racing

Thump Racing

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Take a look at our new Idler Pulleys, they'll make your life easier and your car more reliable.

As with all of our other products we offer you

High Quality - Reliability - Longer life - High Performance

Please call us if you have any questions

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
Just installed an Edelbrock E-Force S/C on my 06 GT. I am running an 3.875" pulley (entry level) on the blower. From a stop going thru 1-2, it seems to have some belt slip and boost loss. It's not even at full throttle. Damn belt keeps slipping! What would be the best tensioner for my application? Would thisd solve this problem? Does anyone else run into this problem?

Incredible Mr. E

forum member
Reaction score
Just installed an Edelbrock E-Force S/C on my 06 GT. I am running an 3.875" pulley (entry level) on the blower. From a stop going thru 1-2, it seems to have some belt slip and boost loss. It's not even at full throttle. Damn belt keeps slipping! What would be the best tensioner for my application? Would thisd solve this problem? Does anyone else run into this problem?

Yeah, I am running a Saleen blower with a 3.4" pulley and get belt slippage when getting on it - did not expect this. I want to go to an 8-rib system but the cost of an 8-rib system is keeping me from doing this right now.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can use one of our tensioners and that should solve your problem. Go to our website and check them out or call us to discuss your issue.

All the best,

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back