New meats arrived for the 08 drag racing season

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Is that them on your avatar?
No. Those are my old slicks on the 15x9 Weld XPs. They stick out a lot! haha. The M&H's fit soooooo much better than those did.

I don't really have many pics of the car with the M&Hs on it. This is probably the best one, but it doesn't show them too well.

Attachments

• P1030946 (Medium).JPG
    P1030946 (Medium).JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 18

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
No. Those are my old slicks on the 15x9 Weld XPs. They stick out a lot! haha. The M&H's fit soooooo much better than those did.

I don't really have many pics of the car with the M&Hs on it. This is probably the best one, but it doesn't show them too well.

They look great, I have 9s for the street so I shall get some of those when the time comes. i imagine they are killer for grip at launch; mega burnout required!

don_w

Reaction score
They look great, I have 9s for the street so I shall get some of those when the time comes. i imagine they are killer for grip at launch; mega burnout required!
I've never run them at the track, so I have no first hand knowledge (although I have read they do require a good burnout). But, on the street they are killer... I love them!!

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
I've never run them at the track, so I have no first hand knowledge (although I have read they do require a good burnout). But, on the street they are killer... I love them!!

Cool, how many miles do you expect to put on them roughly?

don_w

Reaction score
I had over 7K miles on the first set, before they got punctured. There was still good rubber on them. I now have about 7K on this set, and they still look good too. I'd be 100% happy if I got 12K out of them... anything more would be a bonus.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back