New Member 07 GT/CS

BlackBeard

Reaction score
Whats up guys, I just picked this car up last week and have been diggin this site for a while. Its an 07 gt (PW+stick=FTW) and have been loving every second, nothing like 300 horses and and a short throw to give you a good ride that doesnt talk back! p.s. the 67 is my project car that i thought you guys might like

BlackBeard

Reaction score
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

BlackBeard

Reaction score
Thanks, al li really plan for is an intake, different exhaust, 1 1/2 lowering springs and the side window scoops!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Nice looking CS. Reminds me when I first bought mine....

Thanks, al li really plan for is an intake, different exhaust, 1 1/2 lowering springs and the side window scoops!
If you want to lower it an inch and a half I recommend the FRPP K-springs.....also the same as the Eibach Pro Kit.

BlackBeard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I forgot they moved my thread so I apologize for the late response. Must say im loving this new GT. Everyone thinks its a shelby though???

BlackBeard

Reaction score
Since Im a noob, what would be the best way to get my car tuned. i BOUGHT A upr cai AND PLAN ON DOING MUFFLER DELETES (slp'S) IS THERE ANY WAY TO HAVE A TUNE EMAILED TO ME AND SIMPLY BORROWING A BUDDIES TUNER HANDHELD? (sorry for caps)

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Since Im a noob, what would be the best way to get my car tuned. i BOUGHT A upr cai AND PLAN ON DOING MUFFLER DELETES (slp'S) IS THERE ANY WAY TO HAVE A TUNE EMAILED TO ME AND SIMPLY BORROWING A BUDDIES TUNER HANDHELD? (sorry for caps)

yeah you can get an email tune from bamachip.com...awesome tunes however you will need your own tuner cause they are locked to the VIN of the car. Each tuner can only tune one car

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't even know UPR made a CAI for the 05-09 cars.

You might be happier going with a JLT CAI or a C&L Racer CAI

Both or which we carry and have dyno tested time after time again to prove that they make the most HP out for CAI kits.

We also have pre-written tunes for you.

We have a package going right now as well. For a JLT CAI and SCT X3 w/ a BBR Custom Tune for only $550

Last edited:

BlackBeard

Reaction score
Thanks John, The CAI is actually veyr nice quality I purchased and do you do any specials to ship out a tuner programmed for CAI and un-restricted exhaust???

-Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back