New member to the S197 forums

LegendLives

Reaction score
Hi all, from PA here. didn't know this even existed till a few days ago. Seems like some nice info in here from what Ive been reading around so far. Well I'm off to nose around some more :xmas:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness! This is nothing like MF................that was your only warning.

LegendLives

Reaction score
1000764j.jpg

LegendLives

Reaction score
Laura, I understand that and trust me I'm here for the Info, camaraderie, and of coarse fun. I may be dumb but I ain't stupid, lol... and I see you broke into the 12s...cool

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Laura, I understand that and trust me I'm here for the Info, camaraderie, and of coarse fun. I may be dumb but I ain't stupid, lol... and I see you broke into the 12s...cool
Haha, touche my friend. This is definitely the best place to find info. PERIOD! I will see you in the spring for our next cruise!

And thank you!!

LegendLives

Reaction score
This is one at State College Ford, @ the start of the cruise. This winter will be installing the SHR flush Louvers and in the next week or two getting 3.73 gear install....
1000893ev.jpg

LegendLives

Reaction score
Thats why I fell for it, the color, reminiscent of the 60's like the legend lime color, although its not a favorite color with some. But oh well I like it and thanks again.

Reaction score
Welcome! Yes this site is now my all time favorite Mustang website! Lots of great info here for your 05 and up Stangs. :)

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Thanks all for the nice welcome, and for 06LLGT, this is my brother and I's '05's
1000685.jpg

Badass man. I like how you didn't go radical or too much with exterior mods, but with what you did do it goes together really nice.:boobies:
Whats done to the LL?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back