New Ride

TheKid

Reaction score
Picked it up last weekend, just a few quick pictures before the sunset after I got it back from the dealer in north carolina. Just crossed 9100 miles on the trip back. Its got basic mods; metco 2.6 and idler, jlt intake, o/r x, frpp mufflers and a dyno tune from pro-dyno in fort mills, sc. Should compliment the old GT Just fine. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 244

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That has got to be the official sleeper of the GT500 world!

Nice ride, but I'd have to put some stripes or something on it. But then again, I'm gaudy and need attention.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Thats a beautiful car. Make sure and good some appropriate rubber for that thing, they can get a little... squirly. Ask me how I know.:beerdrink:

TheKid

Reaction score
I finally saw the light and decided I needed boost in my life lol. Right now the tires are the only things I could see as needing an upgrade, 1st is a waste and 2nd can get pretty exciting.

The stripe delete is what sold me on the car, I like the idea of having a somewhat sleeper gt500

southpaw14_2004

Reaction score
Beautiful car! If those are factory tires on that car let that be your first mod. The Good Year F1's are a chore just to keep in the street on the GT500.

TheKid

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Southpaw, thats a awesome set up you have going on GT500 and an immaculate garage!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back