New Ride

TheKid

Reaction score
Yep, Ive wanted one since they released it the gt500's in 07. I got lucky and ran across this one, every option I wanted except recaros with tasteful mods and the right background to trust buying it. I had been looking for about 3 months when I came across this one.

Its whole other animal compared to my GT and to think I almost considered a new challenger ....

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, Ive wanted one since they released it the gt500's in 07. I got lucky and ran across this one, every option I wanted except recaros with tasteful mods and the right background to trust buying it. I had been looking for about 3 months when I came across this one.

Its whole other animal compared to my GT and to think I almost considered a new challenger ....

Challengers look cool, but waaay overpriced for what they are IMO. Great looking ride by the way!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Oh man, the difference between any year GT500 and a SRT8 Challenger is HUGE. They make a nice harmonic engine noise, feel comfortable, and have all the retro equipment.... but the GT500 is just balls-out-nuts.

TheKid

Reaction score
Oh man, the difference between any year GT500 and a SRT8 Challenger is HUGE. They make a nice harmonic engine noise, feel comfortable, and have all the retro equipment.... but the GT500 is just balls-out-nuts.

Dont get me wrong, I liked the challenger alot but stepping on the long pedal in a challenger vs the gt500 is no comparison ... it just let me down for a 475hp car

TheKid

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what the boost gauge should read under WOT, I did a pull tonight in 3rd gear highest I saw was around 9~9.5psi. Car had been cruising for awhile when I did the pull and I know that o/r x and jlt intake will lower boost, but I was thinking with the 2.6 it should be around 11~12 psi. Or is this even a concern where its a calculated boost value.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what the boost gauge should read under WOT, I did a pull tonight in 3rd gear highest I saw was around 9~9.5psi. Car had been cruising for awhile when I did the pull and I know that o/r x and jlt intake will lower boost, but I was thinking with the 2.6 it should be around 11~12 psi. Or is this even a concern where its a calculated boost value.

should be going up to 13psi.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back