New S197 convertible Windstops for cdc/mrt lightbars

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just had the prototype installed on my car by Jason Shepard. Let him use my vert for the mock up of the prototype and gave me the windstop for free when it was done. These are solid lexan not mesh style and can come clear or tinted, i opted for a tinted one. Really quieted down the interior while driving with the top down, looks great too, thanks Jason!

Heres the link to his site and info

http://www.anchor-room.com/index.php?cPath=14

Will fit all '05 to '12 Mustangs with a MRTLight Bar!

Originally designed to block the wind and cut down noise, it helps control driver's area comfort and looks great!

1pc or 2pc Tonneau Cover? Will work with almost any kind!

The SE Wind Screen is for the '05-'12 Mustang Convertible owner with a MRT Light Bar (or non light bar). Functional wind blocking screen that looks great! The SE Wind Screen is !

The SE Wind Screen is manufactured from UV-protected high impact lexan. In addition, the SE Mustang Wind Screen adhesive rubber trim molding seals the fit of the Window to the light bar and provides a tight and sturdy mount.

Rubber trim moldings are attached with a strong bonding adhesive that will withstand speeds well in excess of your speed limits and will provide a long lasting and secure bond.

The Wind Screen is easily installed in about 45 minutes using common tools and following the step by step instructions. Using small coated and attractive wrinkle textured brackets (require only two 3/8" holes to be drilled), makes installation a breeze.

Easily removable and fits easily in your trunk.

AVAILABLE IN CLEAR AND TINTED (Tinted screen are made from tinted material, NOT tinted after the fact with window tint).

Now some cell phone pics for starters (will have better ones up later)

p_00083-Copy.jpg

p_00082-Copy.jpg

p_00084-Copy.jpg

p_00092.jpg

p_00090.jpg

p_00089.jpg

p_00088.jpg

p_00087.jpg

p_00085.jpg

p_00091.jpg

Last edited:

jdebs

forum member
Reaction score
i have the cdc one, but it goes over the back seat also. looks good!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah Jason already makes these for the 99-04 and wanted to offer one for the s197 as an alternative to the cdc, with a solid one-piece cover rather than the mesh 2 piece and for almost half the price, I think it turned out great! I like that it sits flush under the lightbar, where as the cdc sits behind it and covers the back seat, and love the tint, it just sets it off! These are def nice!, and a cheaper alternative to the cdc one! Jason took some better quality pics with his camera and I will post them up when I get a chance.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back