New section on tuning?

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to see a section for self tuners. There are a few members using SCT Pro Racer. It would be nice to have a dedicated area for the discussion of tuning parameters where users could share what does and doesn't work, how to populate tables, etc.

Thanks,
Bruce

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to see a section for self tuners. There are a few members using SCT Pro Racer. It would be nice to have a dedicated area for the discussion of tuning parameters where users could share what does and doesn't work, how to populate tables, etc.

Thanks,
Bruce

IMHO, the technical areas would be the perfect place to post threads of that nature. If it becomes informative/popular enough, then it would be made into a sticky for future conversation and reference. Just my .02.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
What Frank said, just start a tread like the guys with the N/A threads and the FI threads and have one big long run on thread with a lot of "self tuning" discussion going on. If it's worthy they can sticky it.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
What I'd really like to see is a repository of information in it's own section. IMO Tuning is a different animal than tech or chit chat.

The odds of having someone with experience seeing a tuning related thread would be greatly improved by having a section dedicated to it.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What I'd really like to see is a repository of information in it's own section. IMO Tuning is a different animal than tech or chit chat.

The odds of having someone with experience seeing a tuning related thread would be greatly improved by having a section dedicated to it.

I would agree with that, but would there be limits/sub-sections? IE A/F tuning, trans tuning, VCT tuning, etc...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can see the point but it really wouldnt be a ton of info to justify its own section. But if there was a sticky where guys posted up I would definetly read it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back