New Shoes 18x10 FR500's

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I decided to change my staggered 20" Boss 336 wheels for a set of FR500's 18x10's all the way around. The wheels should be here by the end of the week. I also picked up a set of Falken 615s, 295 40 18, locally. On the front I went with 275 40 18, ordered from Tire Rack.
I looking forward to the weight savings and the extra sidewall.

615s.jpg

Current wheel set up!

photoshopwheels.jpg

DRock

Reaction score
Should be sick. Would gone with the same tire all the way around so i could rotate.

F2Kmech

forum member
Reaction score
I'm running 18x10's all the way around with 275/40's all around :)

Do you get any plastic well rub when pulling into a driveway at an angle? I do with my 275's. Other than that it has amazing handling.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. It was the under-chin spoiler scraping on my driveway.

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Wow... gotta say, I thought you were making a mistake. Those Boss wheels look awesome. But, FR500's have always been my favorite 18... and this proves it. Great choice, car still looks great!

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
im sorry but your old rims looked so much better 18s are way to small on that body style

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to drive my car with the new wheel up. Just gotta wait until the rain stops.

Wheels/Tires look AWESOME! Very well done!!!

Thanks.

Very nice! I like the strip, where did you get it?

One of a kind I had it custom made at a local shop.

Looking good!

Thanks!

Wow... gotta say, I thought you were making a mistake. Those Boss wheels look awesome. But, FR500's have always been my favorite 18... and this proves it. Great choice, car still looks great!

The Boss 336 wheels are very nice and look even better in person. Like you though the FR500 have always been one of my favorites. I also like the new wheels on the 201.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
im sorry but your old rims looked so much better 18s are way to small on that body style

My wife said the car looks like a big strong guy with little feet. lol..I may end up getting something different here very soon.

orangensaft

People think its yellow
Reaction score
This is making me reconsider the 18x10 FR500s all around. Looks like a really good fitment.
I do have to agree with your wife though. They really don't compliment the look as well as the 20s did. On my car though it would be the opposite, it'd be like a small guy with feet that just seem too meaty.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back