New ST Whipple Inlet Systems

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
These things are ready to go..heres the pricing.

Complete kit...$1450.00 includes Sheet metal inlet manifold, fenderwell cold air tube kit, 1600 cfm mono blade t-body

Cold air fenderwell tube kit...$310.00

Mono blade t-body...$550.00 for black $580.00 for polished.

Sheet metal inlet manifold...$600.00

There will be a 50.00 credit given if you ship back the old blower inlet manifold.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Awsome job man! Did you get a chance to throw it on the rollers yet?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice, almost makes me wish I got a whipple instead of a Saleen. Almost.

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, almost makes me wish I got a whipple instead of a Saleen. Almost.

Working on a new manifold and inlet system for the Saleen too. We are installing the kit on Johns car this Tuesday. I am going to do a base pull at 10lb boost, then istall the new mani setup and see the difference. Should have something by Thursday.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Working on a new manifold and inlet system for the Saleen too. We are installing the kit on Johns car this Tuesday. I am going to do a base pull at 10lb boost, then istall the new mani setup and see the difference. Should have something by Thursday.

Adam, if you need a second car to test let me know. LOL Can't wait to see what you come up with. One thing I would like to see is the air intake getting air from the right side of the engine bay, like the KB. Then you can install the ice box on the left side. :drool:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That is outstanding, I can't wait to see the pics of what you come up with!!

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but what are the dyno numbers with this setup? Anything from the track yet?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but what are the dyno numbers with this setup? Anything from the track yet?

I am taking my car down there tomorrow for this very purpose. Since I have the BBK throttle body (and turned a 10.77 @ 126mph with it), we are going to put back on the stock one for a baseline. My last dyno with the stock one was 519rwhp.

Then we are going to put on the set up and see what happens. I am not sure if he is going to dyno it piece by piece, or just dyno the whole kit. I will post up the numbers in a couple of days, hopefully by Thursday or Friday.

As far as track numbers---my best with the stock set up was 11.32 at only 119 mph because the car was falling flat above 6000 rpm. Just by putting the BBK throttle body--one month later I turned a 10.77 @ 125.82---but this was also at a better track with better prep and DA. I go to the track often, and after this set up I plan to go to Irwindale to test it, so I will report back on that to.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
These things are ready to go..heres the pricing.

Complete kit...$1450.00 includes Sheet metal inlet manifold, fenderwell cold air tube kit, 1600 cfm mono blade t-body

Cold air fenderwell tube kit...$310.00

Mono blade t-body...$550.00 for black $580.00 for polished.

Sheet metal inlet manifold...$600.00

There will be a 50.00 credit given if you ship back the old blower inlet manifold.

Hey Adam do you have any pictures of of these?

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam do you have any pictures of of these?
Hey Ed I was at Adam's shop Thursday and the Saleen cold air kit is on Johns car. It goes into fender well area just like the one on the whipple. I drove Johns car it hauls ass. Next time I am there I will take pics for you and all the Saleen guys.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Hey Ed I was at Adam's shop Thursday and the Saleen cold air kit is on Johns car. It goes into fender well area just like the one on the whipple. I drove Johns car it hauls ass. Next time I am there I will take pics for you and all the Saleen guys.

That'll be great. I could use the pictures now. PM sent as to why :zipped:. I think I'll give Adam a call later on today.
Thanks Ken

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anybody have pics. of the KB set up. I am waiting on my parts from him and really would like to see what I just spent the money on. I ordered the mono blade t/b, 4" cold air inlet, and modified blower intake

thanks,
BJ

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Anybody have pics. of the KB set up. I am waiting on my parts from him and really would like to see what I just spent the money on. I ordered the mono blade t/b, 4" cold air inlet, and modified blower intake

thanks,
BJ

Best I can do right now.

DSC00614.jpg

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
who makes that big ass cooler on the passenger side? I did the whole battery relocation crap just to put a cooler in the battery tray, this would we a lot nicer

MSgt46270

Reaction score
who makes that big ass cooler on the passenger side? I did the whole battery relocation crap just to put a cooler in the battery tray, this would we a lot nicer

Adam made that also. He currently making one for the Saleen S/C'd car also. But I haven't seen it yet or have pictures.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

thanks,
BJ

here is what the latest KB setup looks like on my car. He stoped using the tube witht he ribs on it due to it being restrictive. He told me it freed up 12 hp.

Attachments

• phone pics 049.jpg
    phone pics 049.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 45
  • phone pics 048.jpg
    phone pics 048.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 48

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pics man. thats the same tube im using. wheres your MAF sensor? mine seems to be in a different spot

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pics man. thats the same tube im using. wheres your MAF sensor? mine seems to be in a different spot

Its actually extended all the way down by the bend near the front of the hood. It was a nice set up that lasted about 3 days:idea:
I will be running the same tube and keeping it on the Kenne Bell side when the Whipple is complete.

Back