New Steeda Rear X-brace - Keeps rear seats!

S

Steedagus

If you've eyed our rear X-brace which was more cost effective than the Laguna Seca brace but still required a rear seat delete you either didn't want to do or did but didn't want to pay the cost of the Boss parts, we now have an alternative that not only lets you keep the rear seats in place, but is much more effective as an actual brace.

Our new Steeda Rear Chassis X-brace mounts to the rear shock towers instead of attaching to the sheet metal behind the rear seats. This design is more effective and distributes the loads between the rear shocks, springs and the chassis, and not just the sheet metal of the vehicle. The result is brace that is much more effective at chassis deflection reduction with improved suspension compliance over a sheet metal mount design, and did I mention you get to keep the rear seats? :nice:

555-5093.jpg

Direct product link for ordering is here: http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-mustang-rear-chassis-xbrace-555-5093/

These are in stock now and ready to ship.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome as I'd actually been looking at seperate upper and mid strut bars out back. This looks great.

dougie b

Reaction score
great idea! I may just have to pick one up. Is the plate still removable?

Back