New Stock Block Coyote Record??

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Ronnie Reynolds(mosth8d) from Revolution Automotive has an 03' vert, stock block coyote swap, and a custom single turbo setup running e85. I'll let the video speak for itself!

Another video:

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
We were a little worried how it would spool, but it's not too bad. That's the largest turbine and second largest AR (1.32 lol) in that frame. Pretty excited when I saw his dyno sheet a while back. It makes power well over 7k. His boss is tuning my customers as we speak. We're crossing our fingers his peaks over 7k as well. Have one more being tuned and was still making steam at 7k when he let out because of fuel. But really hoping this is the only coyote kit capable of peaking over 7k. Looks promising at the moment. :crazy:

mosth8d

Reaction score
Thanks guys stock motor the car made 804 on 12lbs but we turned it down to 747 and 11.2lbs so she lives for awhile hope to got again sat and make a 8 sec pass hope to have the first stock coyote in the 8s !

Anything can hold up when u have the best tuner tuning ur car

Last edited by a moderator:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Pfft. "Single turbos are ok on low boost." Lmfao

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Sorry for the wrong location mods....
Just think Ronnie I think I'm the first one Adam tuned on e85. That was on the dyno till 2am and the next day I ran 10s. Sounds so slow when we're looking at videos of 155....lol

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Do you think the large ar is what's keeping the backpressure down to allow it to keep making power up top?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I think that's a good part of it. But my other customer has a turbine two sizes smaller on a T4 and is making a shit ton up top as well. There are some common denominators in there. Once we get some fuel issues figured out and more testing should have a better idea which it is. I think it's a culmination of things. All which Ronnie has on his car as well

mosth8d

Reaction score
Everyone doubted my kit the parts I put on it and Adams tuning well I proved all of them wrong I always like telling people I told u so I never doubted myself anywhere along the lines I know what it took to make it work and it's not my first boosted car

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Well, so much for not suppose to boost thru the Cobra Jet intake! LOL!!!!!!

Car definitely looked like you were wrestling a bear on those launches!

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your car was flying on Saturday. I ran against you on one of your passes and I could not believe you went that fast. Also what was the time slip lady saying to you?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back